Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
Guys, Carly is an Alexander McQueen iridescent stiletto pump with stainless steel spikes on the toe!

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Ok, Tanya! 👍

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1

beccyie

Maybe I missed it as I haven’t listened to all those boring car stories and endless dribble about the only person in the world to have an accident. If she’s loves Jeeps so much why doesn’t she just buy another one??

leeeeleeee

VIP Member
Says the woman who also said she posts controversial “spicy Carlz” content for engagement. She can’t keep up with her own bs.
Yeah her bizness strategy is to have a massive tantrum to camera when people engage with her on the ‘low value engagement traps’ more than her headshot content. Yet still do them.

But also, would anyone follow her at all without her car crash of a social media history? She’s definitely be able to analyse the quality of who would be left as it would be a following for ants!

fakeymcfake

VIP Member
Oop her desperation caught his attention, not enough to follow her back of course lol. She has such one sided relationships with all of these men she idolises, Adrian, JP, Gordon Ramsay, they say thanks and then go back to forgetting she exists.

leaky_beaky

VIP Member
I absolutely love all these instagrammers who think they are ‘brave’ and ‘standing up’ 🙄🙄 mate - you’re writing words on an instagram post on mostly dodgy or ill-conceived ideas from your bayside townhouse for about 500 people to read.

INSPIRATIONAL. THE BRAVERY
Shes so Brave !

KrittyKat

VIP Member
Does anyone know, are her parents still alive? Does she have any siblings? I wonder what kind of relationship she has with them? She comes across as someone not tethered to anyone or anything, with no roots or support system, at the mercy of the winds of her emotional state on any given day with nobody to talk her down from the ledge or talk sense into her.
I think that she has said that she doesn’t have anything to do with her parents? I assume that they are still alive.

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
I haven't been keeping up with her for a few days and just checked back in with our Aussie Trump fan to see if she was having some sort of meltdown over him being convicted on 34 felonies. Surprisingly no comment. Did I miss anything?

leaky_beaky

VIP Member
So, this new thing she is promoting is it to do with photography or is she going to teach people how to be popular like she is and how she is going to rule the world?

• Haha

leaky_beaky

VIP Member
I haven't been keeping up with her for a few days and just checked back in with our Aussie Trump fan to see if she was having some sort of meltdown over him being convicted on 34 felonies. Surprisingly no comment. Did I miss anything?
I'm sure we will hear about him in the next week. Shes probably having a breakdown lol.

fakeymcfake

VIP Member
Hey dumbass, Chanel 7 is right wing nonsense and the absolute lowest form of “news” in this country. Bruce Lehrmann interview, them naming the wrong guy as the Bondi stabber etc etc just a couple of examples of their incompetence. Them posting this covid shit means nothing, they’re just appealing to idiots like you because they’ve already lost any audience with brains.

Attachments

fakeymcfake

VIP Member
She did post this, probs if she put less money and time into VirAL ads and more into paying people and learning how to run a business, there would be a lot fewer people financially worse off as a result of the venture
Unnecessarily expensive ads > actually sending customers their products