Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

leaky_beaky

VIP Member
Just wait for the rant about Dan Andrews getting an AOM, she will be so pissed off and we will hear about it for days. Who the hell wraps are Merc in purple, she's revolting. Then we have todays rant about how she doesn't like the ISuzu. She is such an unhappy, critical and narcissist person.

Reactions: 3

leaky_beaky

VIP Member
Why does sodacan feel she deserves an apology she is the one who should be apologising to everyone. Shes a fraud a lier and a cheat. I bet she hasn't paid back half of what she owes. Shes a narcissistic self absorbed delusional bitch.

Reactions: 3

fakeymcfake

VIP Member
Hey dumbass, Chanel 7 is right wing nonsense and the absolute lowest form of “news” in this country. Bruce Lehrmann interview, them naming the wrong guy as the Bondi stabber etc etc just a couple of examples of their incompetence. Them posting this covid shit means nothing, they’re just appealing to idiots like you because they’ve already lost any audience with brains.

Attachments

Reactions: 2

Pindawg

VIP Member
How do you get defensive about something that nobody even knows about? “I don’t need to justify it!” Uhh, no you don’t, because no one gives AF. Truly. The way she goes out of her way to catch an attitude is wild.
This from the binary female who hangs shit on and goes off the charts critical about everything and anything

leeeeleeee

VIP Member
It looks like she’s presenting these images as her own work 🤔 . Which, unless there’s a corporate headshot in there or a pearly cellophane EFfECT then it aint hers.

Attachments

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
Just thought I’d drop these here for the archives, as a time marker of when she first mentioned the new studio (cryptic as it may be ) …

Attachments

leaky_beaky

VIP Member
The sodacan is getting angrier and nastier by the day. Shes very narcissistic and just downright horrid. I see there is still no word on the Midtown debacle.

KrittyKat

VIP Member
Nada. Shes been silent, other than that silly reel about photographers doing so much more than taking photos

And she now bills herself in her bio as co owner of the new studio.

leaky_beaky

VIP Member
Does sodacan only take photos of people for their portfolio? Her portfolio is very boring and limited. I can't see Vogue contacting her anytime in the future, even though she thinks she a far better photographer than anyone else.

amiallowedhere

I can’t find that viral video with the negative comments? Only one with 5k view and 9 comments 🙃
Prob it. She’s likely just talking herself up and trying to send traffic there. I had a Quick Look, j rarely use that app but her videos have underwhelming views 😂

phonies

Chatty Member
I think that she has said that she doesn’t have anything to do with her parents? I assume that they are still alive.
Any bet they disowned her on account of being so fucking aggressively dumb, scamming them out of their money and being a general waste of space… but Carlz will spin a different story.