Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fakeymcfake

VIP Member
Not the Kobey sticker. She must have felt like reminding everyone about her failed clothing label where people didn’t get their orders, she ripped off friends, went bust and owed people thousands. I looked it up and this article came up lolz Carlz

Attachments

I_Fricking_Love_It

Gosh Carlz.

She gets so riled up, it’s classic Carlz behaviour.
Her stories will start with her sounding semi-calm and reasonable but then a switch flips and the aggressive, angry tyrant appears with a lecture.

How angry can someone still be when they themselves got vaccinated and worked, earning some 5-6 figure income or whatever it is she claims to have earns.

You can’t cry woe were the outcast anti-vax treated so badly, when you yourself benefited physically and financially from being vaccinated yourself.

Seriously, for someone with one functioning lung, she sure didn’t want that additional protection from a virus during a global pandemic.

ETA: I’m pretty sure if Dan Andrews was to stand in front her her, she’d 100% go classic ACA Carlz. There’s no way she’d stand up to the communist tyrant. 😉😉
How old is she and does she have a partner/kids? Just trying to get an idea of her lifestyle as my genre is middle aged, Mums, married. From what I can tell she’s single without kids but NFI on her age. Hopefully I’ll bump into her somewhere and see her in the wild.

leaky_beaky

VIP Member
Holy shit she's back in Australia. How fucking painful. It was nice and quiet while she was on the long flight home. Imagine the poor bugger that got to sit next to her on the flight over there or back home. They would be thinking, I just lost X number of hours of my life I will never get back listening to her.

fakeymcfake

VIP Member
The cringy planned out can slide 😭 I’m embarrassed for her

She’s abtholutely shattered guys. I wouldn’t trust any company who hires her, or maybe they just haven’t looked in to her at all..
Carlz J Soda Photography
Carly Soda
Carly Soderstrom
6 figure creative
Just want to make it easier for anyone looking in to her to know who they’re dealing with

Attachments

raspberrypancake

D

Don’t forget pretend to faint in court when clementine ford starts talking after you have tried to take out an IVO against her and been laughed out of court 😂
Sorry if this is old news but I can’t seem to find any info/posts about this! What happened in court? Does anyone know where I can find the details on this?

leeeeleeee

VIP Member
Carlz latest rant 🤦🏻‍♀️ Is she serious? I get at least 10 of these emails a week! Have I ever replied to them? No. I don’t take it as a personal affront that there are other people out spruiking their services to my industry, I just delete if they are unknown to me. She is the angriest, most defensive woman with the largest chip on her shoulder that it eclipses the sun. Also very on brand for Hypocralz to be criticizing someone else business model when she has literally failed at business herself, ripped people off, worked without the knowledge to run a business and pissed off half of Australia with her unhinged “cold” internet ranting that no one asked for. No insight whatsoever.
I live the arrogance of her schooling this person who is just trying their best in a tough economic climate. Nice Carlz.

leaky_beaky

VIP Member
Didnt carlz say shes deleting insta for 3 weeks.. I see its still there and she said we can still contact her.. I wonder how long she will actually last without her word salad dribble she preaches.

I wonder when Carz is going to open up her legal fight against all her online haterz?

She was collecting evidence, IP addresses at one stage and was waiting for a bill to be passed first.