Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KrittyKat

VIP Member
“Replace resentment with gratitude” preaches the woman who can and does regularly fly off the handle into a 10 minute rant about random minutia. The same chick who less than 24 hrs ago was melting down over airport security like a petulant toddler. Her cognitive dissonance is next level. Also, I’m not in the least bit surprised that Jordan Peterson answered the door to his hotel room to a female professional acquaintance in his bathrobe. And she thinks that’s charming. She is so troubled.
Completely off topic, but @EveryDaysASoulDay - is there a specific app or program that you use to compress videos to a size that tattle can handle? I’m yet to nail it!

Reactions: 1

leeeeleeee

VIP Member
Soooo - I get that my experience of living in Melbourne was over a decade ago, but cross city traffic there (was) is horrendous!! I lived in a suburb adjoining where she lives, and worked in Fitzroy. If I left for work before 7:15 am, it was a 40min drive; anyone between 7:15 and 9 was 90mins.

And I always gave myself 2 hours to get to the airport because if traffic got backed up on the bolte bridge, you’d be fucked!!
I live in Melbs and literally punched that in at 4.45 on a Friday arvo. She was talking about going at around lunchtime from her rant, and said it was going to be 90 mins each way before she even left, so can’t have been an accident or anything. She’s full of shit.

raspberrypancake

“People are being murdered!!!! I don’t care if they’re Muslim, or if they’re Jew…”

In the words of Annie Edison: I’d say the whole word next time…

amiallowedhere

There was crowdfunding for a book many years ago.
---

Did the people ever receive a book?
No book 😭 I did email the site she did it through awhile back actually when I remembered about it. No response.
Asked her once in a q&a. No response.

fakeymcfake

VIP Member
Are weird creepy beastiality vibes a turn on for you Carlz? 🤢

Attachments

• Sick

KrittyKat

VIP Member
OMG really? Hilarious. The way she was talking Was like they called her in the middle of the night to tell her only she could pull this off. Get down there immediately or we won’t even bother with the event 🤥💀

That studio she’s paid for (presumably) looks pretty amazing. What’s the story there?
no idea re:studio but, agreed, it looks phenomenal. Not sure if her new bestie, Sally is involved, and , if so , in what capacity but Sally, if you are reading here ….. run; run away; this will not end well for you …..

leeeeleeee

VIP Member
Carlz is definitely the queen of talking herself up … she is just a contributor to Getty images - which is essentially just a marketplace to sell your images. You apply to them, they approve you and then you put up your photos and hope that someone buys them.

They don’t send contributors on assignments - but now that she’s a Getty Contributor she can go to events using her “Getty Contributer” credentials - claim any associated costs as a tax deduction (suspect credentials will just get you to an area where you can take photos but not necessarily free tickets); you take your photos, edit them and then load them to Getty images for others to purchase.

I suspect that the up coming travel that Carlz has organised is not, in fact, a client paid for gig. I think that she is paying for it herself, and planning to try to sell images on Getty this claiming “a client sent her there”

I mean - it’s so unlike Carlz to embellish/stretch the truth ….
---
Also - remember she announced a few months ago that her friend Mel (ex GM of Balgownie Estate, now at Sebel Ringwood) was acting as her agent? And recently she said that she had signed with an agency?

looks like another friend that Carlz has burned as neither are following one another anymore…
OMG really? Hilarious. The way she was talking Was like they called her in the middle of the night to tell her only she could pull this off. Get down there immediately or we won’t even bother with the event 🤥💀

That studio she’s paid for (presumably) looks pretty amazing. What’s the story there?

Pindawg

VIP Member
Didn't she give everyone a lecture this morning about being the same person online as you are in real life? Like...don't say something to someone online if that's not the persona you would portray in the real world?

Then goes private.
Just be a photographer Carly. It’s what (you think) you’re best at. Stick to that.

leeeeleeee

VIP Member
If she is shooting him, and being paid to (back stage and all) then I will give her massive props (despite still thinking she’s a knucklehead). I shall wait and watch with interest!

aussieanonforlyf

Chatty Member
Gosh being sick has made her more delightful than ever. Being sick is awful and I wouldn’t wish pneumonia on anyone. But describing Covid as ‘a common cold’ is beyond belief. Oh and describing the nurses (and presumably doctors) as a bunch of c***ts. IMAGINE having to look after her. The horror.

aussieanonforlyf

Chatty Member
Wait… but you only gave me A).
Where’s B)?
And there hasn’t actually been a single example of it happening in melbourne. So let’s spit and hiss at the concept of a tiny fringe group who are targeting giant American SUVs - WHEN IT IS NOT ACTUALLY HAPPENING. Of all the things to manufacture outrage against, I’m not sure big environmentally unfriendly cars is an obvious target. Which I say as the owner of a not environmental friendly car myself.

Or maybe climate change is not a thing for Carlz. I mean, compared to the threat of COMMUNISM say? Or maybe it is, but it doesn’t stack up to HER OWN RIGHTS. Becos LIBERTARIAN. Which for Carlz apparently means my rights trump everyone.