Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Has she got any friends or ever had a partner? She would be hard work that's for sure. I can't listen to her rants they are always the same and she's extremely negative on life in general.
Interesting last year she hosted Christmas with a group of ‘friends’ and posted to IG.
This year however, took leave from social media.

Reactions: 1
I see her and Mellieyu don’t follow each other anymore - who’s left?
Carlz didn’t open the studio with her, this was with food photographer SallyHulse)

Carlz probably stole all Mellie’s ‘build your brand’ ideas to sell them as her own in her workshops.

Wasn’t Carlz simply a guest speaker at one of her workshops?

• Wow

fakeymcfake

VIP Member
I’m laughing out loud at the dark ominous music over her latest reel. What a coincidence that the “three most common” things people wrote in to her about tall poppy syndrome were the same three examples she gave people when asking them to dm her 😂 Did anyone actually respond Carlz or did you just already know what bullshit you wanted to talk about

KrittyKat

VIP Member
I don’t think she was ever really friends with Anna, they met up once and tried to make this huge thing of it like it was this global meeting of the minds 🤣, with them hiding their faces initially, it was so sad. But nothing since.

I’ve seen her with various pals for her bday and stuff, but yeah nothing for a while. She would be hard work.
Mmmm - they used to comment regularly on one another’s posts; and they caught up in the Goldcoast when Carlz went up there (I went looking for photos but couldn’t find them - they went for a drink at the Versace Hotel and Carlz made a big deal about her having a cup of tea while Anna had champagne) as well as the Melb meet up.

leeeeleeee

VIP Member
Bwahahahaha Carlz has thrown her dummy out of the cot again. More than likely because she didn’t like the backlash from being a snobby, classist bitch.

Goes private every.single.time.

Can anyone screen record her conversation still about the ‘housing commission’?
Nah sadly it’s gone as is the appalling Sam Smith story. She’s such a little bitch, so big and bold until the heat comes.

DunningKrugerEffect

What level of narcissism is it where you feel the need to give your instagram followers 2 weeks advanced notice that you will not be posting....?

Poor chook is all burned out from "reading business articles and catching up on global politics". She really needs some proper down time since these things are clearly very stressful. 🙄🙄🙄

leeeeleeee

VIP Member
She’s literally talking to her followers here. One person made a very polite comment saying she actually agrees with Carly so she feels like she’s being included as the target of the rant (posted on her grid, to her audience).
She’s a massive cunt.

Attachments

leeeeleeee

VIP Member
Her dog got attacked. Heartbreaking and I do agree with her re responsible dog ownership. Its interesting she chose to film herself in such an emotional moment. Also interesting that the bulk of the focus went to blame, rage, and a bit of defensiveness around what people would say when they saw the stories.

I hope her dog recovers psychologically 😔. It’s possible it was just taking a moment to recover and will be ok, perhaps she won’t be the cowering quivering mess for the rest of her life Carlz thinks she will.

leeeeleeee

VIP Member
‘How I rebuilt myself using the money I scammed off people during the pandemic’

Much inspo, Carlz.

Pindawg

VIP Member
In 2024 let’s all defo focus on positivity and cut out anything that makes us feel icky. Genocide? Gross no thanks ignore.

Anyways, had to just jump on here and say:

Carlz: ‘I never bend the knee or capitulate to anyone. Ever.’

Also Carlz:
Will this part be mentioned in her (checks notes…) $25 ‘what are your values?’ Coaching course ???
Asking for a friend

Hypocarlz at it again.

“I will name and shame you…I know where you live, your family, everything!!”

“Actually, I won’t dox anyone, you won’t see any of that here.”

Stop catastrophising everything.

I wondered about that too, and I actually think she meant the money she got from the Peterson shoot allowed her to pay for the trip? I could be wrong. Why would she be paid for, like a VIP?
I can guarantee the Peterson shoot was not a paying gig but a free shoot for her portfolio. He would have no need to pay her when she approached him and had a short burst of time with him.
She raved about how high pressure the shoot was due to only being given a certain number of minutes and how awesome she was to do what she did in that timeframe.

I think most of her celeb shots have been portfolio boosters but Peterson definitely.

DunningKrugerEffect

I enjoyed how many time she "signed off"... Only to return to her ranting again.... And again, and again. But when definitely isn't bothered. Super above it all.

Carrots85

Carlzzz latest rant. Again she fails to see that she is being held to account. And there are consequences for ripping people off. Carlzzzz has said horrendous, awful things about people. She is known for being a bully irl. She is the ultimate hypocrite.

Carrots85

Carlzzz and her ott love for her plastic coffee machine that pushes hot water through aluminium. Come on Carlzzz it’s 2023! We’ve all had one but then we saw the light and add our organic coffee grounds to the compost after the mindful ritual of making coffee in our espresso machines. Those days I pull out the old pod machine or take it to the holiday house are my dirty little secret. Not caressing and loving it on Insta that’s for sure.