Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
But also, even having scammed all that money from people that she didn’t need as could absolutely work from home with the studio she had set up in her house, didn’t she also get vaccinated? She’s an enigma is Soda. This poor girl (who did have an underlying blood clotting disorder) was the first death linked to a vaccine, and the expert panel concluded that the benefits still far outweigh the risks. You can’t create a groundswell based on outliers. Oh except they can.
Exactly...she was able to work the entire time we were in lockdown by doing her product shoots in her home studio.
Now tell me...if you were really struggling in uncertain times with income...would you have travelled to FNQ in Dec of 2020 and travel to Uluru prior to your viral video which included Aerial photography, which isn't cheap either.

Smart people could piece together where her money was all going during the pandemic, which she was recieving assistance from the government through.

She's just a nuffy, who fangirled all the American nuffies as hard as she did the Aussie ones.

So can you work from home, or not Carlz?

Attachments

leeeeleeee

VIP Member
She dirty deleted her ‘views’ on Sam Smith last week but is happy to hide behind someone else. She is the worst.

Well they are no longer following each other.
I’d say Carlz tried to jump on Dharia’s onlyfans fame to build her following. Dazza probably started to see through Carlz’ bullshit and called time.
Dazza posted something like Carly had blocked her and wouldnt gove her the post malone toxket even though she paid for it

She later followed up with a post saying she has been paid all the money she is owed and no longer talking about it! I want the goss lol

Aaaaand she’s angry again. Many many words about being angry. And it’s all women’s fault and there is no such thing as the patriarchy. She’s the most basic of people.

oh, and she ‘works for Getty’. LOL. You download the app and upload your pictures and pretty much any photographer in Australia can become a contributor.
Did she delete?

aussieanonforlyf

Chatty Member
She had an option - go to ED. You just didn’t want to wait. And eventually you got another option - dr went out of way to see you outside. But you no doubt treated them like dog shit. And you wonder why their bedside manner wasn’t sweetness and light. 🙄🙄🙄

leaky_beaky

VIP Member
Oh my freaking god. Why do I ever watch her?! It’s rare but I was procrastinating going to bed. She’s so ridiculous. Her ‘opinions’ are such a piece of vapid nonsense. This one’s highlights include
- 30% of people will hate you. (Ummm, that’s freaking weird and not normal)
- everyone but her pretty much suffers from low self esteem and that’s because of the Tall Poppy Syndrome apparently
- that’s why everyone (but her presumably) is mute and not innovative. Amazing we have this fucking overwhelming deluge of instagram/YouTube/tiktok all with their own opinions. (Most of whom I wish were freaking mute) Not to mention half a trillion $ worth of small businesses in this country.
- some random reference to people having friendship groups that are too big (is someone trying to justify why they keep losing friends?)

And but of COURSE she is running a course. Like every petty grifter in the instagram world. These small time, small success shysters who suddenly decide they are incredibly successful and worthy and qualified of teaching other people.

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
She dribbles on with so much shit it isn't funny. No wonder she can't keep a relationship going or has close friends. You couldn't stand listening to her crap on day in day out. She is the most boring and narcissistic flop ever.

leeeeleeee

VIP Member
Comments like this don’t bother me. Posts 5+ stories about this comment. 🤥

This is why people don’t post stuff on the internet, you can’t just come and write whatever you like on someone’s public profile. This is why we come off platform to write what we don’t like. See how that works? Cos it’s not a world in which everyone loves your bullshit carrrlzzz, professionally or the vile hatred that spews from your mouth.

Attachments

leaky_beaky

VIP Member
She’s posted before being out and about with groups of friends, plus she has this business partner who I think has gone in on the studio with her, always puzzled me that she could maintain friendships. I can only guess that in the safety of her own home with no one face to face to challenge her, she is quite a different person.
The only people I have seen her with are the ones that sign up for her classes. I don't think she would be the easiest person to be friends with. She is a very negative woman; she never seems happy.

leeeeleeee

VIP Member
Girlfriend had a ‘civilised’ conversation with her followers about the audacity of the government allowing a $910,000 unit in her ‘top tier Melbourne suburb’ being used for housing commission, so now she is EMBOLDENED MY FRIENDS.

Now Sam Smith should just bloody sing. FORGET all the other ‘shit’, you know, what he identifies as, who he really is. Just BLooDY SIng mate.