Carlz ‘Diet’ Soda

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another day. Another ludicrously ill-thought out and inarticulate rant from Carlzzz. Again railing against cancel culture (how tf has JK Rowling been cancelled? She is a squillionaire who is regularly sought for articles, commentary and speaking slots - she is yet against proving her inability to distinguish between getting cancelled and people publically disagreeing with views they find offensive and harmful) - comparing her situation to Kanye (lol) and ranting about people looking away when they think something is harmful - but on the other hand, no one should say anything about Kayne and JK Rowling obviously because SHE AGREES WITH THEM.
The woman is an imbecile.

Reactions: 9
Ok, there’s a lot to say about this person. Right now though, she’s wondering how people have become so stupid. People are apparently stupid because when she said she’s ‘team Ye’ that doesn’t mean she’s anti-Semitic. Carlz, Kanye west is in the news right now for being anti-Semitic. When you say you’re ‘Team Ye’, it implies you’re on his side with the battle he’s fighting right now (the anti-Semitic one).
Also, you say people can’t see nuance and make black and white assumptions. Then what the actual duck are you talking about when you post an article about, for example, a teacher getting it on in a classroom and labelling it ‘the degenerate left’!? You actually talk so much tit it’s so embarrassing but kinda entertaining.

Reactions: 11
Carlz is very big brained... Almost daily she delivers insightful lectures to her devoted fans on her insta stories. She's very coherent and brilliant. Take her lecture today for example, here is a summary. She flitted through these topics without any connections as she went, just rambling stream of consciousness.

She is halfway through listening to Tim Poole (🤢) interview Ye and 2 white supremacists/white nationalists. She is ever so proud of being "team Ye" and not cancelling him when everyone else did.
She doesn't know when people became so "stupid" as to assume that she is anti-Semitic for her pro-Ye stance!
She watched the Gislaine Maxwell doco and her take-aways were 1- Carlz is being forced to accept what other people do in their bedrooms and 2- she's horrified that Gislaine wasn't "cancelled" and blames her friends for being too cowardly to cancel her.
JK Rowling and Ye are heroes for having backbones. She was cancelled like them. boo hoo
She describes herself as being "two fucks of nothing"
Balenciaga has not been punished, what kind of world do we live in?
She used to be a Kardashian fan, now she thinks they're degenerates who debase themselves. She has no idea how people can be fans despite being an ex-fan herself.
Libertarian Carlz assumes that everyone who gets a BBL is trying to copy Kim K and she thinks it's disgusting.
Libertarian Carlz also has apparently just realised that celebrities influence culture even if someone doesn't like them - fails to make connections between this phenomenon and "cancel culture".
She finds it painful that she is surrounded by idiots. No one is capable of independent critical thinking. No one knows what's best for them. Only Carlz knows these things. (A very principled libertarian stance)
She never wanted to be famous, merely revered.
She worked in the music industry when she was a graphic designer.
Some people use drugs and alcohol. This is unacceptable behaviour. She considers those people hypocritical - they're apparently functioning people but also make different choices than her about what to put in their bodies and this is absolutely shameful.
An un-named celebrity drug user "gets up there" and lectures her about what she should think (?). She feels this is nonsense because they don't have their life together so how can they lecture her (👀)
She tries not to be judgemental. But she's says she's pretty judgemental. She has zero tolerance for other people's drug use. Zero tolerance for it. (Live and let live right Carlz?)
Hollywood celebrities are vapid.
12 year olds dancing to WAP is the end of society.
Cancel Balenciaga! Anyone not throwing Molotov cocktails through their shop windows are pussies!
Everyone agrees with her really, they just don't say it. She is the only brave one.
Ye didn't like Balenciaga.... So.... The anti-Semitism isn't why people are horrified, they're just trying to covertly be on Balenciaga's side?
Blair White is on the right track with her opinions.
Carlz was just calling out the government and everyone tried to take everything from her "including her life".
Carlz is being BOMBARDED with people begging her to tell them what to think which she is simultaneously astounded and annoyed by. Her followers are idiot sheeple.
The state of the world disgusts her because celebrities are pushing their degenerative ideas on us. This will result in a degenerative dystopia and poor Carlz is tired of being the only big brained warrior fighting the good fight.

This hurt my brain. I regret my decision to watch her stories and take notes. 😵💫

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Carlz is very big brained... Almost daily she delivers insightful lectures to her devoted fans on her insta stories. She's very coherent and brilliant. Take her lecture today for example, here is a summary. She flitted through these topics without any connections as she went, just rambling stream of consciousness.

She is halfway through listening to Tim Poole (🤢) interview Ye and 2 white supremacists/white nationalists. She is ever so proud of being "team Ye" and not cancelling him when everyone else did.
She doesn't know when people became so "stupid" as to assume that she is anti-Semitic for her pro-Ye stance!
She watched the Gislaine Maxwell doco and her take-aways were 1- Carlz is being forced to accept what other people do in their bedrooms and 2- she's horrified that Gislaine wasn't "cancelled" and blames her friends for being too cowardly to cancel her.
JK Rowling and Ye are heroes for having backbones. She was cancelled like them. boo hoo
She used to be a Kardashian fan, now she thinks they're degenerates who debase themselves. She has no idea how people can be fans despite being an ex-fan herself.
Libertarian Carlz assumes that everyone who gets a BBL is trying to copy Kim K and she thinks it's disgusting.
Libertarian Carlz also has apparently just realised that celebrities influence culture even if someone doesn't like them - fails to make connections between this phenomenon and "cancel culture".
She finds it painful that she is surrounded by idiots. No one is capable of independent critical thinking. No one knows what's best for them. Only Carlz knows these things. (A very principled libertarian stance)
Some people use drugs and alcohol. This is unacceptable behaviour. She considers those people hypocritical - they're apparently functioning people but also make different choices than her about what to put in their bodies and this is absolutely shameful.
An un-named celebrity drug user "gets up there" and lectures her about what she should think (?). She feels this is nonsense because they don't have their life together so how can they lecture her (👀)
She tries not to be judgemental. But she's says she's pretty judgemental. She has zero tolerance for other people's drug use. Zero tolerance for it. (Live and let live right Carlz?)
Cancel Balenciaga! Anyone not throwing Molotov cocktails through their shop windows are pussies!
Everyone agrees with her really, they just don't say it. She is the only brave one.
Ye didn't like Balenciaga.... So.... The anti-Semitism isn't why people are horrified, they're just trying to covertly be on Balenciaga's side?
Carlz was just calling out the government and everyone tried to take everything from her "including her life".
Carlz is being BOMBARDED with people begging her to tell them what to think which she is simultaneously astounded and annoyed by. Her followers are idiot sheeple.
The state of the world disgusts her because celebrities are pushing their degenerative ideas on us. This will result in a degenerative dystopia and poor Carlz is tired of being the only big brained warrior fighting the good fight.

This hurt my brain. I regret my decision to watch her stories and take notes. 😵💫
Truly god’s work, I salute you

Reactions: 5

Thank you, you suffered the insufferable.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve always wondered where did the “diet” part come from? Did someone give her that nickname?
Also the Carl”z” infuriates me. It’s not 2001. Loose the Z.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's like she's spent the last couple of years rewriting her own history in her head, where she valiantly tried to stand up for small business owners facing ruin by the lockdowns (sssshhhhhh DONT WORRY about her own history of ripping off small businesses), and now ShE, like YE and JK Rowling, are all the sAMe as they've been unJUsTLy canCeLLed. Just for standing up against the bug guys, when no one else has the balls to.

She's created her own echo chamber spending hours alone in her house with her dogs ranting at her iPhone camera, on her own page where she quickly shuts down and blocks anyone who disagrees. She's grown large and in charge in her mind.

Reactions: 8
Just a video reminder (via A Current Affair FB) of how Carlz initially gained "notoriety"

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Carlz frothing over The Lobster King of the Incels (Jordan Peterson for those blissfully unaware of his antics)... 🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮
I mean, it's really really on brand for her but it's still nauseating.

• Sick
So I got 20 seconds into Carlz stories and her word of the week is degenerate. After approximately as many verbalisations of degenerate as Crystal has wall fish I had to abort mission. Her spitting and hissing at her phone is just insufferable. Carlz rants could be used as an interrogation technique. Crims would be dobbing in their mates to make it stop.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t get it. Carlzzz went to the hairdresser a few days ago and her hair looks it’s same overly long lank ratty self 🤷‍♀️. Confusing.
… But anyway I’m off to make a morning coffee with my coffee machine called ‘Antonio’ (Italian accent). Groundbreaking. So much excitement. Can hardly contain myself. I’m obviously better that everyone. So self ‘educated’. Unique. Libertarian and much world travelled. It just gives me a worldly perspective unlike most degenerates. JP 4eva xx. Pick me!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.