Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

amiallowedhere

I’m intrigued as to how she’s bankrolling this studio and also putting money into a new media start up. Makes me think she’s a lot more affluent then she has ever let on, perhaps with parents help?
It’ll all be written off as business expenses no doubt. Along with all the expensive “props” too I’m sure.

AlterBoy

VIP Member
Can someone please remind me how this fruit loop was borne? Not in the literal sense, but how didn’t she raise a tonne of money for someone? Was it passed on?

ETA: never mind, a quick google tells me my answer (and she even made the Daily Mail, that’s embarrassing).

KrittyKat

VIP Member
What a shame … Trump jr has cancelled Australian tour. Poor Carlzzzz.

What an unkind small minded person she is. Her rant yesterday I just flicked through on iganony. SO worked up, practically frothing at the mouth. Very very worried about inclusive language and inclusive spaces. Just a yuck human.
And crickets from Carly on this ..

DunningKrugerEffect

Filtered Carlz looks just as foul as unfiltered Carlz. That "face altering" filter didn't change or improve ANYthing on her. Not even AI can make you look like a decent human Carlz, every version is "a big meh".

DunningKrugerEffect

thewholedaily uses the terms "affiliate marketing" and "social selling" and "network marketing" interchangeably as if they all mean the same thing. She wants to convince chumps that they would get paid to just post about overpriced smelly oils. She also wants her followers to target young people as new recruits... Not because they're maybe more vulnerable and pliable but rather because they're "desperate" to get involved. Sure. What a snake this woman is.
Screenshot_20230326-174302~2.png
Screenshot_20230326-174244~2.png
Screenshot_20230326-174308~2.png
Screenshot_20230326-174236~2.png

leeeeleeee

VIP Member
Emboldened by her question time, where she learned that most people are there for her rants (not her photography lol), she’s checked that people are going to be ok with her views, and is now back flying the proud anti-vax flag. What a warrior for human rights this woman is.

But also, even having scammed all that money from people that she didn’t need as could absolutely work from home with the studio she had set up in her house, didn’t she also get vaccinated? She’s an enigma is Soda. This poor girl (who did have an underlying blood clotting disorder) was the first death linked to a vaccine, and the expert panel concluded that the benefits still far outweigh the risks. You can’t create a groundswell based on outliers. Oh except they can.

Attachments

Last edited: