Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

leeeeleeee

VIP Member
I totally agree re the pseudo intellectual absurdity of this vile piece of work but she said yesterday that the money the government is pumping into this referendum ($400m she said) could have gone to helping aboriginal communities and I kind of agree with this, unless there is some public sentiment they are trying to get some momentum behind which would ultimately help the indigenous peoples?

I’m pretty scriptural about government motivations at all times so I hate to say it don’t disagree with her on this.

ellobird

VIP Member
She also looks very different in real life, without all her filters and photo shopping - terrible skin texture; lots of lumps and bumps and far bigger in real life than she tries to present on SM

photo of her today with Mel Yu, trying to suck her guys in - but she’s so authentic ….
Oh she’s right around the corner for sure. Ewww

IAmSometimesTheWalrus

I went down a bit of an internet rabbit hole last night … and found an old word press/blog of Carly’s that she wrote in 2010 (I’ve saved and screenshot it all so that should it mysteriously be deleted now that it’s been mentioned here, it’s been saved forever).

Link is here for anyone with the time or inclination to read it

https://carlzjsoda.wordpress.com/soderstrom-creative/

Alternatively, here’s a quick summary
- she says that she is a serious asthmatic who has had 5 bouts of pneumonia (but no mention of only having one lung/respiratory capacity of one lung)
- continually mentions that she “ grew up in Kobe, Japan” and that even though she hasn’t been there for a very long time it shaped her aesthetic and view of life and gave her an “innate thirst for snow”????
- she mentioned her dad, fondly, in a number of posts so seems like whatever caused her to distance herself from him happened post 2010
- she name drops a number of besties - Suz (who was her housemate in Geelong at the time) ,Little Sez, Lil, Ed ….. none of them seem to be around anymore
- she had a boyfriend (Enrico Seemann) for a very short period. Alas, he loved her but was not in love with her, and broke her heart.
- she references a “certain not so secret, anarchistic breakdown of a friendship” - so it comes as no surprise that she has a history of revolving doors of friendships.
- says that she was/is a PT and used to train professionally at boxing
Oh that was an amusing read!!!
Thank you for your service 🫡

leeeeleeee

VIP Member
thewholedaily uses the terms "affiliate marketing" and "social selling" and "network marketing" interchangeably as if they all mean the same thing. She wants to convince chumps that they would get paid to just post about overpriced smelly oils. She also wants her followers to target young people as new recruits... Not because they're maybe more vulnerable and pliable but rather because they're "desperate" to get involved. Sure. What a snake this woman is. View attachment 2056565View attachment 2056568View attachment 2056573View attachment 2056574
Wrong thread?

Pindawg

VIP Member
well that was intense viewing
wonder if it occurs to her to report the attack to the police or local council - I don't have a dog but isn't this what responsible pet owners should be doing??

fakeymcfake

VIP Member
Funny that Carlz’s Covid lockdown whiney buddy, Estelle Landy is back in the media again today crying because as an irresponsible landlord she’s so hard done by.
These two were besties before Estelly moved out of Torquay, riding horses off into the sunset together.

Estelly was another favourite of Clems.
I just remember Estelle as that batshit crazy try hard on big brother. Good to see she hasn’t changed all these years later