Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
It's very interesting that I can access Carlz's IG page and see her grid, but I can no longer see her stories.
Poor petal has obviously adjusted her settings somewhat. Such strong, spicey women they all are. I've never interacted with her, I could be a potential client for all she knows.

leeeeleeee

VIP Member
It's very interesting that I can access Carlz's IG page and see her grid, but I can no longer see her stories.
Poor petal has obviously adjusted her settings somewhat. Such strong, spicey women they all are. I've never interacted with her, I could be a potential client for all she knows.
Do you follow her? Maybe she’s ditched any viewers who don’t follow 🤔. She stands brave and tall on her house of cards.

leaky_beaky

VIP Member
Good ole carlz definitely has a chip or 10 on her shoulder. She is always angry and doesn't seem to have any friends. Shes never happy about anything. What a dreadful life she lives.

leeeeleeee

VIP Member
I’d say tune into cheek media then. Or Lauren Lately. It’s a shame referendums cost money but they do.
Carlz has her listening ears up her own arse. And the arse of a bunch of people spouting all sorts of ‘anti’ rhetoric. LiBerTariAn Carlzzz who fancies herself a critical thinker is the worst kind of opposite of all she thinks she is. She is foul.
Sorry don’t misunderstand me. I will be voting yes and I understand why it’s important for the indigenous people to be heard. My question is, was a referendum/vote the best way to spend $400m to help the communities that need it or is it a political manoeuvre.

leeeeleeee

VIP Member
I wonder if the dickhead knows the history of public housing? It was decided a long time ago that living in a nominated “housing commission” suburb or estate placed vulnerable people at risk, increased crime and was stigmatizing. I bet Carlz is all for designated housing commission areas.

Why shouldn’t there be public housing in your building Carlz? In your own words “you are not special”
Oh no she had some ‘educational’ messages about this after her post and she was made aware that putting them all in they same place could create a ‘ghetto’. She’s learning and growing.

Bonniemeg

Carlz: “watch how great I am at shopping huge online retailers”
Carlz 9 stories later: “I never shop fast fashion”
shes basically a walking contradiction 😂 either that or she wants someone to call her out on it. I think she secretly loves a little fight in her DMs so then in turn she can get all high and mighty in stories and tell everyone off!!

Did our amazing photographer ever get to photograph Post Malone as she said she was going to, or manifest it to happen ??
She posted some kind of special ticket without context or explanation, so it is possible she was fishing for people to ask her. The only portraits she will take will be similar to JP - portfolio building photos, for free and cringeworthy.

totaltatt

Can someone please give a summary of why this woman is so awful? I believe she is from all the comments and want to know more!

leeeeleeee

VIP Member
Also - can anyone remember what the conference that she’s attending in London? I’m sure that she flicked up a photo of her and that topher guy, and another woman, promoting it, but I didn’t get a screenshot.

She keeps referring to it as an “all expenses paid business trip” but because I believe very few words that come out of her mouth, I suspect that it’s like the Aussie CPAC conference that she was given a free ticket and allowed to photograph, but wasn’t paid for it.

I suspect that she’s been “invited” but isn’t getting paid, and is instead going to attempt to claim flights and hotels as business expenses.
I wondered about that too, and I actually think she meant the money she got from the Peterson shoot allowed her to pay for the trip? I could be wrong. Why would she be paid for, like a VIP?

leeeeleeee

VIP Member
Ok so we’re a week into September. She has availability for 3 shoots in 6 weeks. The work for a shoot is probably a week depending on the scope? Maybe less but prep/briefing, shooting then editing.
So what she’s saying is she’s not that much in demand if she is free for half the time she has left before she goes away, which is not far away.

Attachments

KrittyKat

VIP Member
What on earth is the monstrosity that she is wearing?

Also, I don’t have access to my normal pc atm, so can’t see her accounts - are her and Sally Hilse still friends? Sally doesn’t seem to have mentioned Carlz, midtown or the course that they were putting together in awhile. I can’t see if she and Carlz are still following one another on socials - can someone check and report back for me??

IMG_1672.jpeg
IMG_1671.png