Carly Jade Drake #2 All beef and no teeth

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Running all the errands. You collected something from the post office and went to b&m. Calm down with the errands you're a one woman whirlwind šŸ˜“

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oooh I canā€™t cope been waiting for this thread to get exciting! Morning people šŸ‘‹šŸ»

she definitely is a vicky pollard type with a dirty cheap pram and kids with no shoes or socks ondrinking squash out a bottle šŸ¤£

sheā€™s so dirty it hurts and so is her house I cannot cope with the amount of cleaning she does.. I also have 3 kids yet my house isnā€™t as untidy and dirty as hers.
Also how stupid was she giving up that job as a maternity assistant? Those jobs are like gold dust where I live

lady who lives near any other hot tea to spill

Reactions: 8
I remember jessicamay_ home and Carly were buds? Maybe not anymore as jessica is now a full blown influencer

Just watched her stories. She is just so cheap and miss Brag a lot over nothing.
What was the point of her posting this ā€¦ a fake lv purse how riveting šŸ˜“šŸ˜“šŸ˜“šŸ˜“

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I remember jessicamay_ home and Carly were buds? Maybe not anymore as jessica is now a full blown influencer

Just watched her stories. She is just so cheap and miss Brag a lot over nothing.
ha ha flexing with a snide wallet - duck off carly you sad act šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ omg these women really need to get jobs and a real life

Reactions: 7
She definitely reads these, why wouldnā€™t she, she has all the time in the whole world. I said somewhere here I thought she used to be friends with jessica but unsure if they were still friends since jessica is a FT influencer and I didnā€™t see carly invited to her daughters first birthdayā€¦

jessica has posted she is having a catch up with carly haha

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does anyone follow Will? His story last night of him rambling on šŸ˜‚looks like heā€™s outside the front door. Imagine being their neighbours šŸ˜‚
Will in the dark being Alan Sugar and Carly shipping in hoardes of B&M crap on the daily!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just watched and Iā€™m now wondering how they are together, he seems upbeat & positive and she is constantly negative & moaning about something.

Talking about leading though, the only leading going on mate is your partner leading you to bankruptcy with all her shopping addiction and trips to Homesavers and B&M for absolute useless tat šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
Her stories this morning about having no clothes because she buys what everyone else buys that doesnā€™t really suit herā€¦ I almost feel sorry for her. Sheā€™s been sucked in to Instagram and she needs out. She needs to concerntrate on how lovely her life could be with a partner that does so much, a beautiful house and 3 beautiful children. I actually think sheā€™s very sad deep down. All this buying and constant cleaning shows it

Reactions: 14
Her stories this morning about having no clothes because she buys what everyone else buys that doesnā€™t really suit herā€¦ I almost feel sorry for her. Sheā€™s been sucked in to Instagram and she needs out. She needs to concerntrate on how lovely her life could be with a partner that does so much, a beautiful house and 3 beautiful children. I actually think sheā€™s very sad deep down. All this buying and constant cleaning shows it
Yep I thought the same. Reading that actually made me feel sorry for her. She is clearly deeply unhappy and trying to fill a void somewhere. She needs to take a step back, realise there is more to life than Instagram, and realise how very lucky she truly is.

Reactions: 1
Reckon it's just something she's said, she is a good manipulator and I wouldn't put it past her to milk a "I'm so sad, ive lost maself" story to see how tattle will react and get more love from her followers. I'm sure it helped her engagement on Instagram, all the huns telling her how amazing she is.

So when she posted the insta stories with Will screaming at the kids in the background, and people said that's OK as he's probably stressed, the he'll is that about?? That's bloody abuse, idk how he suddenly has gotten a pass on here, being some sort of battered husband according to some tattlers, because he's not allowed to go to a strip club?

Where was the toddler when he screamed at them or did the 1 year old get screamed at too.. wonder if Will talks to the kids like that all the time then.

And Carly posts it online like that's an OK thing to do? Am I missing something or is chavy parenting now ok... orndoes she only do it because others do it and it doesn't actually suit her šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
Wonder if he saw it on a French girl and told her and that's why she won't wear it. That sounds more like her. šŸ™„

Everything sounds like such a big deal and obsessed over down to such minute details I really canā€™t get my head round it , like all the fuss over her clothes which are so bland and boring and basic canā€™t see how there can be an issue like who canā€™t wear a plain white or cream vest? That type of stuff is all Iā€™ve ever seen her buy, apart from an endless round of shackets which now arenā€™t her vibešŸ™„

Reactions: 3
Her stories today are a joke! ā€œI just want to clean, not film anything and get stuck inā€ you can do that love. Just put your phone away silly girl.

Reactions: 5
Itā€™s not that I particularly see Will as the abused husband because he is a grown man who does stick up for himself when he needs to I just think he deserves better.
He is in my opinion the kind of guy who will stick at the relationship for the kids sake which might be why she had Manny and will probably have another child at some point.
He works hard to make her happy with material things and the lifestyle she craves just to be moaned at all the time and told ā€˜I was with you when you had nothingā€™ which is manipulative. I donā€™t fancy Will and he isnā€™t perfect as he demonstrated when he swore at the kids but the energy he gives out to his family and the effort he puts in is wasted on Carly when he could be with a woman who would give him the same energy and effort back. I would bloody love a man I could build a happy life with and he is wasted on her!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Itā€™s not that I particularly see Will as the abused husband because he is a grown man who does stick up for himself when he needs to I just think he deserves better.
He is in my opinion the kind of guy who will stick at the relationship for the kids sake which might be why she had Manny and will probably have another child at some point.
He works hard to make her happy with material things and the lifestyle she craves just to be moaned at all the time and told ā€˜I was with you when you had nothingā€™ which is manipulative. I donā€™t fancy Will and he isnā€™t perfect as he demonstrated when he swore at the kids but the energy he gives out to his family and the effort he puts in is wasted on Carly when he could be with a woman who would give him the same energy and effort back. I would bloody love a man I could build a happy life with and he is wasted on her!
If you look on his profile, he worships the floor she walks on šŸ˜³