Carly Jade Drake #2 All beef and no teeth

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously? She’s disgraceful. Imagine if AL had a conversation at school about rooms and saying ‘my room is beige because it’s what my mum wanted.’ Coercive control is what it is. No wonder the kids argue all the time as they’re probably full of frustration and don’t know how to channel it.
Yes indeed, when Ava lily said she wanted it pink Carly said she would be speaking with her about it, next thing you know it’s going to be a beige fest complete with vases of cream dried flowers and white walls. Mannys sea theme so far consists of a fake plant in a tiny whale shaped pot and a bloody shell shaped vase, just what every toddler dreams of !! Sure she wanted to spray that black as well !!

Reactions: 9
When she said ava Lilly really wants an arch painted in beige I was like does she thought?! Really?! What little girl would ask for that!

ps this thread title makes me laugh every time I see it

why ask Instagram about things to put in her kids room, ask your son!. My house is nice but my daughters room is her own space, Carly is so incredibly strange, let your kids have some choice!.

Reactions: 10
I don't understand why her whole life is monotone and beige? I actually just don't understand.

She's got to be the most boring person on the planet. Seriously, those poor kids and Will.

Reactions: 7
I don’t get it… so you don’t go on girls nights out and you don’t have a girl group but you have friends and go round there for drinks??? You mean you’ve got no friends Carly? I’ve always thought it’s odd when people don’t have long term friends….

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I don’t get it… so you don’t go on girls nights out and you don’t have a girl group but you have friends and go round there for drinks??? You mean you’ve got no friends Carly? I’ve always thought it’s odd when people don’t have long term friends….
What an absolute waffle of an answer 😂 thick as pig tit.

What an absolute waffle of an answer 😂 thick as pig tit.
I don’t believe she has any friends because she’s a stroppy old hag.

Reactions: 6
So glad the 6am wake up make bed bollox is over that lasted all of a week of the same video everyday.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So I have watched from afar for a while but… I need to say something 🤣
I live in the same city as Carly, I often see her in home bargains & b&m shouting at her kids and dragging them round when they’re completely bored out of their brains.
It baffles me how these home/cleaning accounts live in an absolute tit pit? How many times do you have to sort out a wardrobe? Teach your kids to hang their stuff up properly!

• Wow
I live in the same city as Carly, I often see her in home bargains & b&m shouting at her kids and dragging them round when they’re completely bored out of their brains.
It baffles me how these home/cleaning accounts live in an absolute tit pit? How many times do you have to sort out a wardrobe? Teach your kids to hang their stuff up properly!
I can imagine her walking round the shops with a dirty pushchair shouting at her kids, she’s definitely a Vicky Pollard type!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She needs a good scrub in the bath and a hair wash. I always think she looks like she smells dirty.

Reactions: 3
Carly no mates

Thought her and Beggy lamb were long distance besties and we all know how Beggy loves cocktails with the gurls…. She’ll be wounded at that answer 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I love a bit hot tea. ☕😁

Does she ever take Manny to a drop in playgroup where he can make friends and play, even if she doesn’t want to?

Reactions: 1