Carly Jade Drake #2 All beef and no teeth

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How hot must their house be for her to swan around in those bloody crop tops honestly who could be arsed
Why is she constantly organising wardrobes. Piles of tit every where for her to tidy. I get she moved house but she organising wardrobes she already organised since moving in. Must be the constant tit she keeps buying from b&m primark etc.

Reactions: 7
"I just thought I'd come on" bleeping boils my piss when Instagrammers say this. Just come on and say what you wanna say/flog what you wanna flog.

Reactions: 12
One minute she has all this money the next she doesn’t then she does then she doesn’t , they must be in serious amount of debt because I honestly don’t see him rolling in it when they have just got this new house plus staff to pay . Her whole world is money orientated I really feel sorry for her children growing up in such a toxic environment.

Reactions: 7
This account gets on my nerves!!! All she does is buy from bargain shops and tries to “inspire” with already-done- a hundred times posts and videos

Reactions: 6
I’m wondering if she buys all this shite , films a ridiculous video and then takes it all back . I mean honestly who needs a million naff mdf rabbits all over the house for Easter and never really see too much of this tat out on display in her house?? The way she said yesterday she was out spending money with such glee she’s clearly got major issues 🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I said reality would hit home and looks like it has sooner than I even thought. The house is not her dream house she’s moved to pretty much an identical house and can’t deal with the fact that Will hasn’t made it perfect overnight. The house was clean and plain enough to move in, organise everything with the furniture they had and then take one room at a time and slowly get the place done over a period of time but instead Carly puts the pressure on Will to not only work full time but come home and be Bob the builder too. Another wardrobe organise 🙄🙄. She needs to get her bum off insta with the endless house YouTube vids and lumi spa adverts and get her house in order, literally! I cannot get over the way she treats Will, he tries really hard for her and she acts like a little girl taking the wee all the time and then giggling when he bites. He should tell her to get a job!

Reactions: 11
She’s not even done the kids bedrooms all nice like she promised them she would , just plain old white as usual and barely any colour anywhere poor Marley wanted a lovely blue room think he got one square of black??

Reactions: 3
I said reality would hit home and looks like it has sooner than I even thought. The house is not her dream house she’s moved to pretty much an identical house and can’t deal with the fact that Will hasn’t made it perfect overnight. The house was clean and plain enough to move in, organise everything with the furniture they had and then take one room at a time and slowly get the place done over a period of time but instead Carly puts the pressure on Will to not only work full time but come home and be Bob the builder too. Another wardrobe organise 🙄🙄. She needs to get her bum off insta with the endless house YouTube vids and lumi spa adverts and get her house in order, literally! I cannot get over the way she treats Will, he tries really hard for her and she acts like a little girl taking the wee all the time and then giggling when he bites. He should tell her to get a job!
i didn’t used to be a big fan of will, I thought he was a bit cringey sometimes. But he seems to have changed recently and I do feel sorry for him! I think he blew his top with the kids because he’s either working from home or doing some diy and couldn’t concentrate with the kids arguing and Carly was sat there doing nothing about it, chatting away on stories! I know we ‘only see snippets of their day’ but from the few bits she does show I get the impression she sits back and leaves a lot to will then finds it funny when he gets stressed out 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
It’s no wonder she has problems when she’s spending that much time deciding on what shoes a 2 year old should “pair with his outfit” ffs 😂🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
👌spot on exactly what I was thinking.

Reactions: 2
I’m wondering if she buys all this shite , films a ridiculous video and then takes it all back . I mean honestly who needs a million naff mdf rabbits all over the house for Easter and never really see too much of this tat out on display in her house?? The way she said yesterday she was out spending money with such glee she’s clearly got major issues 🤪
But isn’t she going away for Easter too 🤣

Yes, wonder if she’s packed one million egg shaped plates along with clothes in the colour cream and black 🤔

Of all the things she should feel guilty about as a Mum not giving your kids chewy vitamins should be on the bottom of your list Carly

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yet more hard sell of the scamming LumiSpa.
Take it she's short on cash then because that's the only reason she ever pushes the bloody thing

Of all the things she should feel guilty about as a Mum not giving your kids chewy vitamins should be on the bottom of your list Carly
She really confused me when she said this she almost insinuated she'd only just found out they existed. I hold my hands up I never used to bother then covid hit and I did everything to try help my kids immune systems and they've been on them ever since

Reactions: 1
Not sure but all his songs sound the same with him
droning on in a horrible high pitch and practically crying

He’s attempting grime. 🥴 I think it’s safe for Stormzy is 72 years old to sleep soundly tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can anyone decipher wtf he is talking about in that comment?

Word soup.
View attachment 1194616
Reminds me of Inbetweeners … ‘decadence’ 🤣🤣🤣 #pussaypatrol can see how him and Carly are together now.. the type of people who speak in inspirational quotes and platitudes but have no meaning behind what they are saying, bet he’s the type of person that would dabble in Forex and similar more male dominated MLM type scams. It all makes more sense now

Reactions: 3