Carly Jade Drake #2 All beef and no teeth

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s always had a tummy and not been shy to show it but yeah potentially pregnant. Managed to get a good whinge on today about the kids 🙄

The way she whines about her kids online baffles me! I have a 5 year old and I just would not do such a thing to thousands of followers!

Reactions: 7
Watched her Easter haul last night and had to turn it off last night as it just went onnnnn and onnnn. But question.. where is all the Easter tit today that it’s Easter Day lol

Reactions: 3
Watched her Easter haul last night and had to turn it off last night as it just went onnnnn and onnnn. But question.. where is all the Easter tit today that it’s Easter Day lol
It’s all long gone back on the shelves in b and m , all she used was the crappy paper plates, it would have been like watership down in that house if she actually used all that shite she “ picked up “ in that haul

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Reminds her of turkey so she’s going to book another holiday 🤣🤣 Is she talking about the same holiday where she just constantly moaned about it 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Something missing in the little boys room? And she buys him a f&@ing pot plant?! The mind boggles! Carly what’s missing is colour and your sons choices, he wanted blue walls and a gaming chair not a pot plant and a grey square and black square on the wall. Maybe listen to him once in a while. Let your kids have input in their own space, life is not beige!

Reactions: 15
It’s ludicrous what she’s done to the kids rooms no wonder it looks so boring. I bet she changes his Minecraft cover to something crap in the colour black , and don’t even get me started on the plant she has “picked up”. Why do these idiots always say picked up anyway why can’t they just say bloody bought🤔🤔

Reactions: 10
Can’t get over her wanting to reduce her food bill but always in B&M and now bought passports and booking a holiday. Most people are cutting down luxuries to eat right now but she’s cutting down on eating to have luxuries 🙄

Reactions: 14
Can’t just do the one thing her son asked and paint his room blue. Nope she had to pull rank and turn his room into a monotone borefest to suit her style.

I hope those kids rebel when they’re older and tell her to go duck herself. No good comes from clipping a child’s wings for selfish reasons. She’s a control freak and I think she needs help.

Reactions: 13
Can’t just do the one thing her son asked and paint his room blue. Nope she had to pull rank and turn his room into a monotone borefest to suit her style.

I hope those kids rebel when they’re older and tell her to go duck herself. No good comes from clipping a child’s wings for selfish reasons. She’s a control freak and I think she needs help.
She’s doing the same with Ava lily’s room, poor girl wanted it pink but no, Carly’s doing it beige same as her room , wonder what started the obsession as looking back in earlier posts she used to wear normal colours…

Reactions: 5
She’s doing the same with Ava lily’s room, poor girl wanted it pink but no, Carly’s doing it beige same as her room , wonder what started the obsession as looking back in earlier posts she used to wear normal colours…
Seriously? She’s disgraceful. Imagine if AL had a conversation at school about rooms and saying ‘my room is beige because it’s what my mum wanted.’ Coercive control is what it is. No wonder the kids argue all the time as they’re probably full of frustration and don’t know how to channel it.

Reactions: 7