Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

And_that's_okay!

VIP Member
My kind of wedding. Low key. Low budget. Invite who matters. Don't get into any debt. Don't show off. I actually commend her choice and I think they looked nice and I like the reel with the kids running behind. I'm glad they did what THEY wanted to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Kmux

VIP Member
Has will cheated on her before? I never knew!
He booked a booth at a strip club for him and some mates, she found out. We then got treated to her trying lingerie on in a changing room in some desperate and hilarious attempt to prove to herself she was sexy and then he proposed. One lads night out, where he probably didn’t even have a lap dance because you just know she was on the phone every two minutes anyway, ended up costing him an engagement ring, a new house and a wedding not to mention the earache he probably still gets to this day.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Kmux

VIP Member
Quick recap for the new followers-

Carly Jade Drake- now known as Carly Jade Ocean because when she married Will she decided not to take his name or even blend their names but chose a random word to change all their names to.
Stay at home Mum to 3, used to be a maternity care assistant now a full time bore. Does not allow colour in her life or the kids lives, even their themed bedrooms are done in beige and black. Kids only allowed beige, black and the occasional dusky pink clothes. Spends her whole life moaning and whinging in the most monotone voice I’ve ever heard, even moaned when Will bought her a new car because she hates car shopping. Been with Will since the were teenagers, get the impression she stuck to him like glue. Likes to remind him constantly that she was with him when he had nothing and that he should basically be grateful she clung to him all these years. Will runs his own successful business and is a part time wannabe gangsta rapper (please watch the music videos for the biggest cringe of your life). Apart from the odd swearing at the kids he seems like a decent enough guy and clearly works his socks off for a very ungrateful wife who wants to live like a WAG. Spends her time redecorating her house to the most recent popular aesthetic and reorganising wardrobes (she NEVER stops reorganising wardrobes and this is 90% of her content). What Carly wants, Carly gets and the biggest pay off of her life was when Will and his dodgy hair piece was caught at a stripper club. They were promptly engaged and she got her new house she wanted. Other points to note- his family don’t like her, she appears to have no teeth, she doesn’t like criticism and when she found this page she called us all C***s and N****s, Manny is her favourite child. If I’ve missed anything please add…

• Haha

Longtimelurker10

VIP Member
I love Wills music videos with all his screaming and nearly in tears with all the heart rending deep lyrics , and wild hand gestures they are hilarious 🤣🤣 other than that he seems a nice guy and must be an angel to put up with such a bore . Apparently when the kids are back at school she intends to take life even slower than now so basically she’ll be at a complete standstill 😴😴😴
if she takes life slower rigamortis will set in.

• Haha

Kmux

VIP Member
I’m with the in laws 😂. The girl is a spoilt, control freak. Imagine expecting your in laws to like you when you moan and whinge that nothing your other half does is good enough even though he gives you everything on a plate. Probably loves the fact she can use the kids as a weapon against them as well 👌🏻. Even his surname wasn’t good enough for her and she has managed to manipulate him in to a whole, new random name 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 16

teaandtoast247

She can't honestly be moaning about money worries when she's bought all that crap for Easter, she's made a payment for the new lumi thing, primark hauls is she actually trying to take the piss out of those poor people who are struggling to even pay for gas and electric. Fuck off Carly your a right knob.

Reactions: 16

DollyDaydreaming

Something missing in the little boys room? And she buys him a f&@ing pot plant?! The mind boggles! Carly what’s missing is colour and your sons choices, he wanted blue walls and a gaming chair not a pot plant and a grey square and black square on the wall. Maybe listen to him once in a while. Let your kids have input in their own space, life is not beige!

Reactions: 15

pinkqueen

Her stories this morning about having no clothes because she buys what everyone else buys that doesn’t really suit her… I almost feel sorry for her. She’s been sucked in to Instagram and she needs out. She needs to concerntrate on how lovely her life could be with a partner that does so much, a beautiful house and 3 beautiful children. I actually think she’s very sad deep down. All this buying and constant cleaning shows it

Reactions: 14

Mum3boys

VIP Member
I love Wills music videos with all his screaming and nearly in tears with all the heart rending deep lyrics , and wild hand gestures they are hilarious 🤣🤣 other than that he seems a nice guy and must be an angel to put up with such a bore . Apparently when the kids are back at school she intends to take life even slower than now so basically she’ll be at a complete standstill 😴😴😴

• Haha

VIP Member
This. Fucking. Bitch

no wonder he cheats on her, sackless cow. Being home all that time with no purpose and still doesn’t see her kids. Maybe get off social media and stop being a full time hun you joke of a mother. I’d kill for the kind of time at home she has

Kmux

VIP Member
Can’t get over her wanting to reduce her food bill but always in B&M and now bought passports and booking a holiday. Most people are cutting down luxuries to eat right now but she’s cutting down on eating to have luxuries 🙄

Eli15

Someone asked her who her favourite instagrammers are.. and she said no one because they're all the same 😂 Hun... you are just the same. So boring!

• Haha
Reactions: 13

MissPrint

VIP Member
Can’t just do the one thing her son asked and paint his room blue. Nope she had to pull rank and turn his room into a monotone borefest to suit her style.

I hope those kids rebel when they’re older and tell her to go fuck herself. No good comes from clipping a child’s wings for selfish reasons. She’s a control freak and I think she needs help.

MissPrint

VIP Member
Are we approaching the first anniversary of ‘Stripclubgate’ which led to the changing room ‘no tits in a basque’ photo and the subsequent Christmas proposal and happily ever after, or is that now airbrushed from the perfect family image history?

Will she be making her bed and buying shit from B&M to celebrate? 😴

• Haha