Carly Jade Drake #2 All beef and no teeth

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread was overdue. Winning thread title thanks to @yoyo444

If anyone wants to recap please feel free or I will do one in a bit….

As you were….

Previous thread-

Reactions: 4
Recap- The previous thread started as a slow burner however picked up in the last few months after #strippergate. Will was caught buying him and his mates a booth at a stripper club, Carly took to her stories to rant and humiliate him and then went on a shopping spree for lingerie to which we were all given the pleasure of being in the changing room with her while her spaniel ears flapped around all over the place. One post from Will declaring his love for her and the worlds smallest engagement ring later (although they were already engaged??) and all was right again, apart from when he forgets to take the bins out of course.

Next on the agenda was a house move which seemed to happen overnight. Will took to his stories to explain the history they had with the house and how he had worked so hard to afford that particular house which was a nice change from the endless wardrobe organising and B&M hauls from Carly.

Nothing exciting has happened since then and we are on an endless repeat of beige, continuing to deny the kids any colour in their lives, shopping hauls, cleaning already clean things, whinging about Will (how dare he force her to buy a new car!), flogging a face brush and her fave child Manny. The only thing keeping us in content at the moment is that in the last 6 months she seems to have turned in to a toothless 60 year old

• Haha
Reactions: 12
We’ve also got that nasty saggy black crop top in our faces on repeat

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s feeling overwhelmed? Here’s an idea; stop spending money everyday on tat from bargain shops, that’d help!!! By paint everything white then decorate later on? You’re making twice the work for yourself (or Will!)

Reactions: 9
She’s feeling overwhelmed? Here’s an idea; stop spending money everyday on tat from bargain shops, that’d help!!! By paint everything white then decorate later on? You’re making twice the work for yourself (or Will!)
Just seen this wtf does she mean money 😩 she spends more money a month on random tit than I do on my food shopping!

She can't honestly be moaning about money worries when she's bought all that crap for Easter, she's made a payment for the new lumi thing, primark hauls is she actually trying to take the piss out of those poor people who are struggling to even pay for gas and electric. duck off Carly your a right knob.

Reactions: 16
They weren’t prepared for a house move. It happened way too quickly especially for a control freak like herself.
She needs to stop spending money, one day trying to get the cost of her food shop down the next day been to primark for clothes she does not need. Get a part time job for gods sake, is Manny old enough for the 2 year funding yet? Can’t remember if he is 2 yet…. She has a care background and places are crying out right now (carer shortage) I bet she could get something tomorrow and they would work around the hours she is available. Or do what I did when I was married and work a couple of nights a week while Will is home, desperate times mean you do what you need to do but she wouldn’t know how to graft for anything she’s so spoilt!

Have I actually seen this?! She’s moaning about not spending time with the kids?! She doesn’t have a job so why is she not spending time with them! What I’d do to sit at home with my child all day instead of having to work 13 hour days miss putting her to school and picking her up to give her the best in life! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Some people just don’t appreciate it!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Doesn't have a job and is always cleaning/organising yet her house is always a bleeping mess! Laughing at the fact she doesn't spend time with her kids enough. Maybe stay out of b&m you cretin!

She needs routine back. Get a job hun!

Reactions: 12
Here you all are! I wondered where the Canine Carly gang had disappeared to! 😬

Is she still moaning? What is this week’s issue?

• Haha
This. bleeping. witch

no wonder he cheats on her, sackless cow. Being home all that time with no purpose and still doesn’t see her kids. Maybe get off social media and stop being a full time hun you joke of a mother. I’d kill for the kind of time at home she has

Reactions: 14
I can’t believe she posted a story with Will in the background screaming shut the fu*k up at the kids. The poor man’s probably so stressed out with work and all the diy Carly cba to do am not surprised he’s screaming at the kids.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I can’t believe she posted a story with Will in the background screaming shut the fu*k up at the kids. The poor man’s probably so stressed out with work and all the diy Carly cba to do am not surprised he’s screaming at the kids.
I just saw that - clampits the pair of them

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I would never speak to my kids like that! One day they will say it back and he won’t have a leg to stand on.

I see Carley is her usual happy self. 🙄

How hot must their house be for her to swan around in those bloody crop tops honestly who could be arsed

Reactions: 5
Discusting way to talk too the kids. Sometimes I'm stressed out but I have never screamed shut the duck up at my kids. Poor kids.