Carly Jade Drake #2 All beef and no teeth

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely wonder how much of it is manipulated by her though 🤷🏼‍♀️
He definitely loves her I’m not doubting that but their energy does not match and that’s a shame

Reactions: 1
Anyone else so confused about the reel she posted? Shes changed her white t shirt for a…. White t shirt? Awful frumpy outfit 🙈 why we need to see her topless on the internet is also very strange.

Reactions: 5
Anyone else so confused about the reel she posted? Shes changed her white t shirt for a…. White t shirt? Awful frumpy outfit 🙈 why we need to see her topless on the internet is also very strange.
She doesnt suit really baggy clothes that second top makes her look huge

Reactions: 2
I thought we was getting a full frontal for one awful second … those clothes are foul , baggy and frumpy and ill fitting

How much money does will make I wonder
I’d suggest a decent amount to enable her so buy so much crap it’s unreal. She showed her easter decor and it was box loads of the shite. None of which even made the epic Easter table she rambled on about endlessly seen as they scoffed a cheesecake outdoors on paper plates and that was that

Reactions: 3
Hahahahaa did she actually put a hydrangea plant in that tiny wheelbarrow, it needs to go in the ground 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Hahahahaa did she actually put a hydrangea plant in that tiny wheelbarrow, it needs to go in the ground 😂😂
It looks fake!? I’ve got a hydrangea in a pot but it’s a massive pot…. There’s no way if that ones real it’ll survive!!
Also how much Easter tit has she got? And she’s getting rid of some of it already!!! What a waste of money!!!!

Looks like she did indeed keep all that shite, not even use it once and now it’s all going to be binned. All of it still had the tags on .

Yet when she bought all the tit for Easter she kept saying ' I don't need to justify it, I like it so I'm buying it' next thing she's getting rid cos she's got far too much! I hope she finally sees she's got a problem. Why buy so many wooden rabbits if you already have some. It just doesn't make sense.

First time commenter on cjd’s tattle thread, thought I was the only one with these opinions! She buys SO much tat, every day, wth, constantly doing tit to the house instead of spending time with her kids, its so odd. Why not do house stuff when they are at school instead of keep buying crap?!

Reactions: 4