Carly Jade Drake #2 All beef and no teeth

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A glass shell for a toddlers bedroom? These witches are thicker than dog tit.
I can’t believe she’s putting that in there, imagine being a child and not being able to touch things in your own room, these women are putting Instagram likes before their own kids. it’s unbelievable, pathetic and sad.

Reactions: 9
The rooms already looking tit boring Shite grey paint and glass shells what planet is she on… her face when she was saying how much money she spent on tat again really is nauseating

Reactions: 3
Just how much useless ornamental clutter does this bint need????
She will evolve into a hoarder

Reactions: 4
She has no top lip and almost looks gumsy, her nose is huge and tbh i think she looks like a witch

Immature I know but I thought I would let of some steam lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Look at her face in that ss! Looks like she's on drugs or something! A high from buying pointless shite. And why is she living up mrs hinchs flash bathroom flavoured ass hole

Reactions: 3
The hinch impersonation is pathetic, she’s even doing the so yeahhhh after everything she says whilst flashing her new copycat wrist tattoo..

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is she for real?! …yes Carly it’s normal for pets to take a tit in their garden 🤦🏼‍♀️ …does she actually ever take the dog out for walks or with them on days out?

She needs to get some purpose! It’s just moan, moan, moan! Annoyed at everything then spend, spend, spend! duck me her and her life are SO DULL!

Will still watch though cause it makes me feel better that no matter how nice your car or house is or if you have a nice partner who pays for your lifestyle and you don’t have to work you can still have the personality of a rock with no happy existence 🥱

Reactions: 10
Is she for real?! …yes Carly it’s normal for pets to take a tit in their garden 🤦🏼‍♀️ …does she actually ever take the dog out for walks or with them on days out?

She needs to get some purpose! It’s just moan, moan, moan! Annoyed at everything then spend, spend, spend! duck me her and her life are SO DULL!

Will still watch though cause it makes me feel better that no matter how nice your car or house is or if you have a nice partner who pays for your lifestyle and you don’t have to work you can still have the personality of a rock with no happy existence 🥱
If shes referring to the white bits on the grass, if she is thats not a normal dog tit colour. Poor sod need a vet check

She’s moaning that the colour of the bloody wicker chair doesn’t match the wicker bed 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 she should think herself lucky that she can afford it. Read the room Carly there is a cost of living crisis people don’t care if the shade of wicker is darker!!!

Reactions: 8