Carly Findlay

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reactions: 3
Is she more annoying on Twitter? I don't have it, only see her Instagram content.
Is she more annoying on Twitter? I don't have it, only see her Instagram content.
Thank you Snarky for Carly mention over on the EL thread I didn’t realise she has own, she does my head in, I have been to a couple of Forums where her majesty graced us with her presence she is so self righteous.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Thank you Snarky for Carly mention over on the EL thread I didn’t realise she has own, she does my head in, I have been to a couple of Forums where her majesty graced us with her presence she is so self righteous.
Tell us more lol

Reactions: 3
We’re gonna need more information, lol

She doesn’t tag Gorman anymore 😂 She honestly thinks she’s this much loved celebrity. It’s so delusional. And the hands on the hips. Just stop ✋🏼

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Tell us more lol
Nothing really juicy sorry, I worked in the Disability space some time ago, I attended a two conferences where she was on the panel of speakers for particular sessions, this was before she was really well known she came across as domineering, only interested in her own opinion, interrupting other speakers, not what I would call a great advocate.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Wow I hope she called out every single other clothing company who have never used disabled people in their advertising and who didn’t recognise International Day of People With Disability 🙄

Reactions: 4
She’s such a nightmare. Imagine knowing her in real life, what a drainer.

Reactions: 7
Yeah I just read her "break up letter".
This reads like it’s been written by a primary schooler. What an airhead. And then she complains that they never ‘liked’ any of her photos. Her sense of ego is so over inflated 🤣🤣🥲 She’s such a pest!

She’s such a nightmare. Imagine knowing her in real life, what a drainer.
Going by her “break up letter” with Gorman no one could possibly doing anything right according to her standards. So what if she buys every product they produce and tags them daily, they are not obligated to like or repost her content. Weird.

Reactions: 8
Going by her “break up letter” with Gorman no one could possibly doing anything right according to her standards. So what if she buys every product they produce and tags them daily, they are not obligated to like or repost her content. Weird.
I want to know where I can get an ego like Carly’s.

• Haha