Carly Findlay

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s often said that she has a cleaner that pops in once a week. I’d be on the Hoover every day 😳
Right?! Especially nowadays with stick vacs, it's easier thanever to just do a quick spot clean.

Reactions: 2
I think she thinks she's funny 🤷‍♀️ I find her little anecdotes gratingly irritating sometimes.
20220623_093558.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Is he … all there?

I don’t even know what the proper terms to use are anymore. But does he have an intellectual disability? Because that’s what it seems like.

Her stories and anecdotes about him paint the picture that he’s … a few sandwiches short of a picnic.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've wondered this myself. And I've wondered the same about her too. Cue the pitchforks coming for me.

He seems like a cool guy though. I saw posts where he'd skated from Melbourne to Geelong for charity, and he didn't toot his own horn. Just went and did it. He certainly doesn't seem to be a namedropper like his wife, desperate for a celebrity shoutout.

Reactions: 6
I've wondered the same thing. I think Adam might just have a lower IQ (is this a disability) whereas Carly just has a distorted view of reality.

• Haha
Carly's problem is she thinks she's the smartest person in every room. It's like she's been told her whole life that she's so clever and special. Like @Blueshirts said, it has completely distorted her view of reality.

Reactions: 7
Carly's problem is she thinks she's the smartest person in every room. It's like she's been told her whole life that she's so clever and special. Like @Blueshirts said, it has completely distorted her view of reality.
Absolutely. He seems chilled out and not tooting his own horn all the time.... but yeah.... I dunno

Reactions: 3
She’s very annoying, I’ll tell you that for free.
Unlike Carly, who won’t give you anything for free lol. ‘BUY ME A DRINK!!!!!!’ How about no, espeically when you‘ve just gone and bought yourself a $200 jacket. The cheek! And then she goes and posts about people with disabilities who can’t afford to eat. Read the room, girl.

I've wondered this myself. And I've wondered the same about her too. Cue the pitchforks coming for me.

He seems like a cool guy though. I saw posts where he'd skated from Melbourne to Geelong for charity, and he didn't toot his own horn. Just went and did it. He certainly doesn't seem to be a namedropper like his wife, desperate for a celebrity shoutout.
He does seem like a cool guy. Very much a wallflower, but I still think he might have a mild intellectually disability. As a parent of a child with an intellectual disability (he’s in his mid 20s), I see similarities. Super sweet, but lacking in confidence.

Last edited:
  • Heart