Carly Findlay

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t all books get bad reviews? She takes herself way too seriously and can’t deal with any criticism or opinions Looking on a friends goodreads just now and there are far too many four and five star reviews. Also, I can’t believe she compared herself to Jane Harper (whose book I did actually read) and Liane Moriarty 🤔😳🤣
Honestly the tantrums this brat would have had and still has to this day with her parents would be sensational to witness.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This was an uncomfortable thread to read. People dislike Carly for very good reasons. She invents online characters and will play 'devils advocate' by pretending to be a Carly hater to stir up controversy about herself and to invent oppression that didn't happen. She also has some bad habits including contacting workplaces and colleagues to complain about those who fall foul of her. There are groups of women this happened to. If you have a row with her for some reason be prepared to be cut off from people, defamed and lied about. Guarantee she has used this webste to submit to the Royal Commission on Disabilities to talk about the 'bullying' she constantly gets. The sad thing is that she is so angry that she doesn't know how to be happy without pushing someone else down so she can be better than them in the eyes of other people, even if she is not. She should write a cookbook or do something else she would enjoy and be happy with being herself. I feel sorry for her but not because she has a disability. Her real disability is what is inside her. Its complicated when that is caused by what has happened to you because you have a disability, which is very possible as other people have noticed. I hope she stops behaving like that.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
This was an uncomfortable thread to read. People dislike Carly for very good reasons. She invents online characters and will play 'devils advocate' by pretending to be a Carly hater to stir up controversy about herself and to invent oppression that didn't happen. She also has some bad habits including contacting workplaces and colleagues to complain about those who fall foul of her. There are groups of women this happened to. If you have a row with her for some reason be prepared to be cut off from people, defamed and lied about. Guarantee she has used this webste to submit to the Royal Commission on Disabilities to talk about the 'bullying' she constantly gets. The sad thing is that she is so angry that she doesn't know how to be happy without pushing someone else down so she can be better than them in the eyes of other people, even if she is not. She should write a cookbook or do something else she would enjoy and be happy with being herself. I feel sorry for her but not because she has a disability. Her real disability is what is inside her. Its complicated when that is caused by what has happened to you because you have a disability, which is very possible as other people have noticed. I hope she stops behaving like that.
What a waste of a royal commissions time. I think she’s a very disturbed individual. Angry, bitter and hateful towards other people with disabilities who have more success than her. I think she was allowed to get away with murder as a kid and that’s why she can’t deal with anyone saying no to her and uses ableism as an excuse.

Reactions: 7
Yep, this doesn’t surprise me. She seems a very disturbed individual. She would be a nasty piece of work.

i specifically remember a few months before say hello was published, she published a post on instagram that said "i'm not going to read any reviews of my book, write your own bleeping book" which in addition to being incredibly rude, is just stupid. plenty of people make a profession out of reviewing things whether it's books, movies, restaurants etc. also wildly hypocritical given that she reviews books of goodreads, albeit shittily, all the time. i don't think she's very well read, and it kind of shows in her examples of acclaimed australian authors. how about peter carey, tim winton, di morrissey, tom keneally, helen garner, geraldine brooks, richard flanagan, david malouf etc etc etc. mentioning her success as an author in the same breath as liane moriarty is bleeping delusional. lol

Reactions: 18
i specifically remember a few months before say hello was published, she published a post on instagram that said "i'm not going to read any reviews of my book, write your own bleeping book" which in addition to being incredibly rude, is just stupid. plenty of people make a profession out of reviewing things whether it's books, movies, restaurants etc. also wildly hypocritical given that she reviews books of goodreads, albeit shittily, all the time. i don't think she's very well read, and it kind of shows in her examples of acclaimed australian authors. how about peter carey, tim winton, di morrissey, tom keneally, helen garner, geraldine brooks, richard flanagan, david malouf etc etc etc. mentioning her success as an author in the same breath as liane moriarty is bleeping delusional. lol
Not everyone is privileged enough to ‘write their own bleeping book.’ I’ve heard her reviews on goodreads are pretty savage. It’s super hypocritical to say that there’s room for everyone to write their own books, and then do what’s she does. Makes zero sense.

This is what happens when you’re nice to people because you feel sorry for them for their condition instead of treating them like an actual person with human flaws. She doesn’t get that though. She actually truly believes people when they blow smoke up her ass. People have tried to empower her because “disability” but because of how she was raised or the fact she has a raging personality disorder she truly believes she is the tit who can do no wrong and everything she does, says, wears is bleeping fabulous.

The fact that she has alienated, offended, and more importantly bullied people with their own disability in the sphere of disability advocacy really says it all.

Apparently she has the final say when it comes to anything. All other takes or life experiences be damned.

No one actually gives a duck about her, she’s a monster. I hope more people see the light. She’s not above criticism just because she has a skin condition or whatever it is.

Reactions: 11
I don’t meant to sound completely out of line here, but would her skin condition make her so susceptible to extreme illness from Covid like she keeps saying? I don’t think it would?

Reactions: 5
I believe she is prone to skin infections but not respiratory infections.
But she’s insistent that she’s at risk and is always first in line for her booster. So that’s a jab that could have gone to someone who actually needs it. What a selfish twit.

Reactions: 3
Her latest post is complaining about the toil of "having a public figure" 🤣 I've never seen someone insert themselves into literally everything like Carly does, then complain about being tired of educating people. No wonder she's exhausted, we are too.

I see her name pop up on C list celeb's social media but never seen anyone be friends with her, the clout chasing is so cringe.

Her latest post is complaining about the toil of "having a public figure" 🤣 I've never seen someone insert themselves into literally everything like Carly does, then complain about being tired of educating people. No wonder she's exhausted, we are too.

I see her name pop up on C list celeb's social media but never seen anyone be friends with her, the clout chasing is so cringe.
Honestly the inflated ego on this idiot is just cringe.

Stop trying to make everything an argument or an issue and burn your wardrobe.

Interesting how she’s turned comments off her n that post.
Of course she has. She knows how ridiculous she sounds.

Reactions: 4
What does she want?? Attention and DM’s and more free clothing? 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Also "having" is meant to be "being" but of course she'd know that, being an AWARD WINNING AUTHOR. Her writing is abysmal and it's well known, it's just no-one will call her out as they know she'll shout discrimination.

Reactions: 5
She wants us all to buy her a drink Michy! For teaching us so much!
Not my job to pay her bills lol I don’t enjoy her writing at all if she didn’t have the skin condition (itchytosis?) I doubt she would have any platform at all.

Reactions: 9