Carly Findlay

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bettina arndt (sympathiser to Grace Tame’s rapist) was awarded an OAM….so wow yeh the calibre of the award is.. interesting. [Side note: have you noticed she attention bombs celebs? It was Ben law for a bit, then Adam Liaw, now Grace Tame?]

I went back to Dylan’s AOY post and, I feel a strong snark vibe from her comment on it re the “wider”. Carly, sorry but he literally does not owe it to you, his wider community or his bleeping dog to advocate - you’ve even posted on that very thing! Just screams of jealously - Just say congrats and move on!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Bettina arndt (sympathiser to Grace Tame’s rapist) was awarded an OAM….so wow yeh the calibre of the award is.. interesting. [Side note: have you noticed she attention bombs celebs? It was Ben law for a bit, then Adam Liaw, now Grace Tame?]

I went back to Dylan’s AOY post and, I feel a strong snark vibe from her comment on it re the “wider”. Carly, sorry but he literally does not owe it to you, his wider community or his bleeping dog to advocate - you’ve even posted on that very thing! Just screams of jealously - Just say congrats and move on!
That’s a back ended congratulations if ever there was one. Regarding the celeb bombing - that’s been going on for ages. She really is an attention seeking, egotistical space waster. She’s contributed zero to disability rights - just ask the real disability advocates like DA. She’s too busy eating lobster and oysters on her Instagram 🤮

Reactions: 10
That’s a back ended congratulations if ever there was one. Regarding the celeb bombing - that’s been going on for ages. She really is an attention seeking, egotistical space waster. She’s contributed zero to disability rights - just ask the real disability advocates like DA. She’s too busy eating lobster and oysters on her Instagram 🤮
Luckily her fashion is amazing

Nahhhht.

#toddlerchic #toddlershit

• Haha
Reactions: 6

I can’t stand her.

Reactions: 2
It’s weird that she considers herself the most disabled of the disabled considering she has full use of her arms and legs sight and hearing.

• Haha
Just checking in, been a while since I've seen anything from Carly, probably because she blocked me for reasons unknown 🤭 What's everyone been up to? Long weekend coming up. I'm looking forward to some time off and sinking my teeth into a tasty gourmet fundraising snag 🌭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just checking in, been a while since I've seen anything from Carly, probably because she blocked me for reasons unknown 🤭 What's everyone been up to? Long weekend coming up. I'm looking forward to some time off and sinking my teeth into a tasty gourmet fundraising snag 🌭
Hahah yes been quiet on the carly front. I won’t be watching Afl that’s for sure!

Reactions: 2
Did anyone see the reel of her dancing? I just about died of second hand embarrassment.
I cringed so hard! If that’s the calibre of her dancing … she just kind of stands there wiggling/jiggling 🤣 The latest is she’s been ‘so sore’, and yet she’s been quite the social butterfly. And now her ego will be super sized because she’s been on the Adam Liaw cooking show. I wish people would stop giving her a platform and free stuff. She’s the worst ambassador a company could ask for, being the troll that she is.

Reactions: 4
I don’t know what she loves more - taking offence to things she knows nothing about or rassing on sports. Behold, a combination of the two! A) Geelong were dressing as OLD people to make fun of the fact that they have the oldest list on the ladder! They weren’t mocking people with mobility aids you conclusion-jumping muppet! B) by her logic - anyone in costume wearing glasses, or even using a cane (Willy Wonker costume etc) is making fun of people with mobility aids. Any chance she can get tho!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I don’t know what she loves more - taking offence to things she knows nothing about or rassing on sports. Behold, a combination of the two! A) Geelong were dressing as OLD people to make fun of the fact that they have the oldest list on the ladder! They weren’t mocking people with mobility aids you conclusion-jumping muppet! B) by her logic - anyone in costume wearing glasses, or even using a cane (Willy Wonker costume etc) is making fun of people with mobility aids. Any chance she can get tho!!!
The woman has made a career out of being offended and playing the victim. Everything is ableism In Carly’s world. She needs to get a life and some dance lessons.

Reactions: 8
I think the has been deleted this now, but here is Carly being a martyr on FB …

I submitted my statement to the Disability Royal Commission last night. In two weeks I'll give verbal evidence in Brisbane.

The hearing is on the impact of public abuse towards disabled people, so I've talked about the abuse/discrimination I get in the street and in taxis, and the abuse I get online. I have also made some recommendations for authorities - namely that online abuse is real life abuse, and this has to be taken seriously by police and esafety.

It's not enough that complaints being acted on only when there are death threats, or when naked photos are leaked, or when people subject to the abuse due by suicide. It's been many months of work, reliving some awful things that have happened in the past, and also highlighting some abuse that is happening right now.

I am pretty scared of the subsequent abuse that will no doubt come with telling my story at the DRC. Claims I've made it all up, or am engaging in digital self harm.

Anyway, things are really busy at the moment with work, and with the DRC. Please don't ask me to do more than I can manage

‘Please don’t ask me to do more than I can manage? I‘m guessing that the princess won’t be flying up to Queensland on her own dime which is just one more thing the Royal commission has to fork out for. I cannot think of anything more vile than wasting the money of a royal commission that is trying to do some good in the world. You just watch - she’ll have a lovely little holiday thanks to the tax payer. Surely she could have ‘testified’ on zoom? And by ‘testify’ i mean that it will just be an abbreviated list of her personal complaints. Why they are letting her do this is beyond me. Oh, wait - inclusion.

She‘s also gone to town on a woman on twitter and IG who was trying to help her. Oh, sorry - give her ‘unsolicited advice’. She’s revolting.

Reactions: 5
I think the has been deleted this now, but here is Carly being a martyr on FB …

I submitted my statement to the Disability Royal Commission last night. In two weeks I'll give verbal evidence in Brisbane.

The hearing is on the impact of public abuse towards disabled people, so I've talked about the abuse/discrimination I get in the street and in taxis, and the abuse I get online. I have also made some recommendations for authorities - namely that online abuse is real life abuse, and this has to be taken seriously by police and esafety.

It's not enough that complaints being acted on only when there are death threats, or when naked photos are leaked, or when people subject to the abuse due by suicide. It's been many months of work, reliving some awful things that have happened in the past, and also highlighting some abuse that is happening right now.

I am pretty scared of the subsequent abuse that will no doubt come with telling my story at the DRC. Claims I've made it all up, or am engaging in digital self harm.

Anyway, things are really busy at the moment with work, and with the DRC. Please don't ask me to do more than I can manage

‘Please don’t ask me to do more than I can manage? I‘m guessing that the princess won’t be flying up to Queensland on her own dime which is just one more thing the Royal commission has to fork out for. I cannot think of anything more vile than wasting the money of a royal commission that is trying to do some good in the world. You just watch - she’ll have a lovely little holiday thanks to the tax payer. Surely she could have ‘testified’ on zoom? And by ‘testify’ i mean that it will just be an abbreviated list of her personal complaints. Why they are letting her do this is beyond me. Oh, wait - inclusion.

She‘s also gone to town on a woman on twitter and IG who was trying to help her. Oh, sorry - give her ‘unsolicited advice’. She’s revolting.
I can’t stand her. She’s just so painful it’s not funny.

Reactions: 3
So Carly using her public platform to publicly call people out, including Dylan Alcott, is fine? But anyone has an opinion on her and it’s incredibly awful and should be illegal? Got it.

So Carly using her public platform to publicly call people out, including Dylan Alcott, is fine? But anyone has an opinion on her and it’s incredibly awful and should be illegal? Got it.
It totally blows how she’s managed to con so many people into believing everything she says without question. Question princess Carly and feel the burn.

Reactions: 7
OMG, what a reach Carly 🤣 Is she running out of things to be outraged by?

Is she next going to come for Prep kids who dress up as oldies (with canes, glasses etc) for 100 Days Of Prep celebrations?

Her calling out things has become a total parody.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
OMG, what a reach Carly 🤣 Is she running out of things to be outraged by?

Is she next going to come for Prep kids who dress up as oldies (with canes, glasses etc) for 100 Days Of Prep celebrations?

Her calling out things has become a total parody.
Didn’t she recently have a go at some people for using mobility aids for fun??

Reactions: 3