Carly Findlay

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we think this is about Dylan Alcott? She’s been frosty about him for a long time.

View attachment 1536446
I’d say so. He did something with a betting company I believe. Bit rich for her to criticise him working with a morally questionable company when she did a paid partnership with the salvos. I think on the sliding scale of depravity, pimping out little kids to pedophiles is quite a bit worse than gambling. And she claimed she didn’t know about the history of the salvos. It’s either true and she’s ignorant as all hell or a lie and she’s full of tit.

Reactions: 9
She is such a bitter, miserable duck. Honestly, imagine someone did what she is doing now to her?! We wouldn't hear the end of it.

The desperation to be relevant just seeps out of her.

Reactions: 6
She is such a bitter, miserable duck. Honestly, imagine someone did what she is doing now to her?! We wouldn't hear the end of it.

The desperation to be relevant just seeps out of her.
Yeah she often complains that she’s exhausted by other people. I think it’s that her negativity and bitterness is eating her alive. I often get a really aggressive vibe from her - like whenever I read that I feel bleeping fabulous nonsense I imagine her saying it really aggressively which just seems very at odds with this persona of someone really bright and colourful that she’s trying to portray.

Reactions: 4
Yeah she often complains that she’s exhausted by other people. I think it’s that her negativity and bitterness is eating her alive. I often get a really aggressive vibe from her - like whenever I read that I feel bleeping fabulous nonsense I imagine her saying it really aggressively which just seems very at odds with this persona of someone really bright and colourful that she’s trying to portray.
Does she ever stop to think that others are exhausted by her?!

Reactions: 8
Do we think this is about Dylan Alcott? She’s been frosty about him for a long time.

View attachment 1536446
I don't understand her point, beyond her thinking she has it harder than everyone else, even people with disabilities? We should expect disabled white men to do better? Can she stop policing everyone while assuming she's above criticism? Exhausting.

I have no doubt she's experienced discrimination but her self obsession and victim complex must be so draining.

Also she turns off comments on posts like that to prevent anyone from voicing a different opinion. She's not interested in discourse, just shouting her views from the rooftops.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Omg so my insider friend told me she shared a story of Dylan Alcott making a speech at the job forum about employing more people with disabilities. And she literally captioned it that he probably only wants more disabled people to get jobs so they can gamble more money with pointsbet (the company that he did some paid content with). She is seriously bleeping off the rails, and a bit unwise to be voicing those kinds of opinions in such a public way. Isn’t that the kind of thing you might say to a friend or partner but not online for hundreds of people to read. No wonder she falls out with so many people so easily. Bitter really is the best way to describe her. I almost feel bad for her, it can’t be nice to be so consumed by hatred and ill will towards others.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Omg so my insider friend told me she shared a story of Dylan Alcott making a speech at the job forum about employing more people with disabilities. And she literally captioned it that he probably only wants more disabled people to get jobs so they can gamble more money with pointsbet (the company that he did some paid content with). She is seriously bleeping off the rails, and a bit unwise to be voicing those kinds of opinions in such a public way. Isn’t that the kind of thing you might say to a friend or partner but not online for hundreds of people to read. No wonder she falls out with so many people so easily. Bitter really is the best way to describe her. I almost feel bad for her, it can’t be nice to be so consumed by hatred and ill will towards others.
Also why is she specifically targeting Dylan with the betting advertisement? He’s not the only sports person advertising this type of thing. She’s got it out for him. Probably because he’s the Australian of the Year (and she isn’t)

I’m not a fan of betting companies myself it’s more the point why pick on him?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
100% sour grapes that he is the poster child and she isn't.

Edited to add: it would make me ridiculously satisfied to see Dylan collaborate with Gorman 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Save it for Tattle like the rest of us, Carly!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
100% it's because he very deservingly got Australian of the Year! Get over it you whinging duck. You have done duck all for society like he has.

Reactions: 9
And yet … the OAM. What a joke that is.
The OAM comes from her putting out that she’s done this and that. My husband used to do work for the organisation that gives out OAMs etc (this was in the 90’s so it may have changed or I may have misremembered) but people had to supply proof of what they’ve done and when to prove their worthiness to be a recipient.

The OAM comes from her putting out that she’s done this and that. My husband used to do work for the organisation that gives out OAMs etc (this was in the 90’s so it may have changed or I may have misremembered) but people had to supply proof of what they’ve done and when to prove their worthiness to be a recipient.
So she could nominate herself?? If that’s the case, then that is the height of narcissism.

So she could nominate herself?? If that’s the case, then that is the height of narcissism.
Sorry I didn’t word that well … she would have been nominated but it’s up to her to provide documentation that the organisation needs before a decision is made. You can bet she would have been doing tons of ‘subtle’ hints about this to everyone around.

Like some people are nominated but choose not to take it further. Not our Carly lol

Reactions: 5