Carly Findlay

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carly still thinks she’s a model 😂😂😂 I also see she brought her mum with her to Brisbane. I wonder if the tax payer foots the bill for her flights and accomodation too? Don’t bother Carly today - she’s going to be very tired after all of her (fake) emotional labour later. Because, it’s like, A LOT

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Carly still thinks she’s a model 😂😂😂 I also see she brought her mum with her to Brisbane. I wonder if the tax payer foots the bill for her flights and accomodation too? Don’t bother Carly today - she’s going to be very tired after all of her (fake) emotional labour later. Because, it’s like, A LOT
No comment 🙅🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That outfit is hilarious. She will be whining big time today.

That outfit is hilarious. She will be whining big time today.
'Toddler chic'

So bleeping weird.

Looking forward to her rant about duck knows what. Somebody didn't pull a chair out for her? She wasn't given an award or acknowledged for something?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
'Toddler chic'

So bleeping weird.

Looking forward to her rant about duck knows what. Somebody didn't pull a chair out for her? She wasn't given an award or acknowledged for something?
Her lies - sorry, I mean testimony - will be an interesting read. I can see why taxi drivers won’t take her because she’s such a rude witch. She doesn’t talk to people. She talks at them.

Reactions: 4
I can acknowledge that she probably cops a lot, but I don’t believe for a second that she’s being ridiculed or abused every time she leaves the house 🥴

Reactions: 10
She takes ‘festival mum’ with her just about everywhere. Interstate, overseas. But I wonder if we - the tax payer - paid for her mothers flights and accommodation? They both get a a nice little holiday out of it. She‘s over 40, for goodness sakes. I haven’t read any of the transcripts, but a friend listened live and told me that carly said about Tattle, ‘I’m not an influencer, I’m a writer‘ 🤣

I guess she got what she wanted - more attention. I jsut think the royal commission could have found someone else to testify. Everyone in the disability space knows she’s a joke an and that she likes to put bells and whistles on the truth. Let’s just say she gives even better than she gets.

Shes a married woman ffs she doesn’t need a support person 😒🙄
It’s a joke. She’s a joke. She was bitching on Twitter about there not being any hot water in her hotel and how it was a medical need. Then she goes out for drinks and oysters. The way she tags all of the brands in her social media is so cringe. She’s what people in the media call a ‘prize pig’.

Reactions: 9
I haven’t read any of the transcripts, but a friend listened live and told me that carly said about Tattle, ‘I’m not an influencer, I’m a writer‘ 🤣
On Instagram, love. Good thing Tattle is for public figures in general rather than influencers then, hey?

Also, does that mean she’s okay with Tattle for influencers, but not for her? She barely even gets mentioned on here.

Reactions: 7
On Instagram, love. Good thing Tattle is for public figures in general rather than influencers then, hey?

Also, does that mean she’s okay with Tattle for influencers, but not for her? She barely even gets mentioned on here.
Thanks @screenfreelookatme :) The thing is, carly thinks she’s special. And she is, but for all the wrong reasons.

Reactions: 4
Yeah I heard that bit too. I’m not an influencer, I’m a writer :ROFLMAO: but then felt the need to clarify that tattle is specifically to discuss influencers with more than 10,000 followers (is that even true?). Hashtagging the absolute duck out of every single thing she posts reeks of influencer to me.

• Haha
She takes ‘festival mum’ with her just about everywhere. Interstate, overseas. But I wonder if we - the tax payer - paid for her mothers flights and accommodation? They both get a a nice little holiday out of it. She‘s over 40, for goodness sakes. I haven’t read any of the transcripts, but a friend listened live and told me that carly said about Tattle, ‘I’m not an influencer, I’m a writer‘ 🤣

I guess she got what she wanted - more attention. I jsut think the royal commission could have found someone else to testify. Everyone in the disability space knows she’s a joke an and that she likes to put bells and whistles on the truth. Let’s just say she gives even better than she gets.

It’s a joke. She’s a joke. She was bitching on Twitter about there not being any hot water in her hotel and how it was a medical need. Then she goes out for drinks and oysters. The way she tags all of the brands in her social media is so cringe. She’s what people in the media call a ‘prize pig’.
Every hotel I’ve been in has a kettle what’s wrong with that?

My oldest Carly Findlay memory is when she went OFF because a photo of her (drinking champagne, from memory?) was shared with reddit and a random guy called her a "fancy lobster".

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
OMG THIS!!! Carly is an asshole. She can dish it but she can’t take it. Standard PC left wing - and GOD FORBID you have a different opinion. She actually used to follow me. Then during the pandemic when I was sharing my opinion of Dan Andrews (because my non essential business was closed, but hair dressers open and my 8 staff couldn’t feed their families) - and I did in fact attend every protest - she has the audacity to not only delete me - but inbox me and gave me a spray how “selfish I am and it’s about keeping everyone safe”

No worries Red Face. I had to sell my house and had to pay $8k a week of rent for every week closed… but sure. I’ll follow the science -just for you and your bleeping skin flakes. duck off.

Reactions: 8
Ahhhh... makes self comfortable, I've found my people.
Came hear from the Oxtail Lou thread and let's just say I'm glad to be here.

• Heart