Carly Findlay

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it really interesting that she doesn’t go on a rant about this thread…maybe doesn’t want people coming here? Generally she can’t wait to broadcast her ~haters~. Ms Pious a little anxious perhaps? Or maybe just so exhausted policing everyone else, forcing friendships where the recipient is too scared of being called ableist to actually have any autonomy in the matter?

Reactions: 7
The funniest thing about that rant is Carly calling someone else fragile, pot meet kettle 🙄😏

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have a friend who became friends with Carly and I’m pretty sure attended the wedding but they fell out as everyone ends up doing. Without giving too much away, Carly was deeply offended by something my buddy did and came down on her in the most judgemental way when she has nothing to do whatsoever with the basis for her judgement, as in she had no skin in the game but felt compelled to act like she was the umpire. (Excuse my crappy analogy lol.)

It would be exhausting being around Carly knowing what she’s capable of saying, doing etc.

Reactions: 10
The name dropping honestly kills me! And you know it’s name dropping because there isn’t anything noteworthy included about what she chatted about (or what the “funny moment” entailed) with these people! Just that it happened. And the little smug reference to “Kevin” (Bob Evans’ real name) because DID YOU KNOW SHE KNOWS BOB EVANS ?! Poor bloke, I feel like he’s another one of those forced “friendships” who has to humour her Stan behaviour. And no, Carly - we aren’t jealous, it’s just truly annoying behaviour.
6F839894-DBB2-45D5-BB89-228BF678410B.jpeg

• Haha
If I was scared about how vulnerable I allegedly was to covid, I probably wouldn’t be out having long hugs with virtual strangers 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If I was scared about how vulnerable I allegedly was to covid, I probably wouldn’t be out having long hugs with virtual strangers 🤷🏻‍♀️
Exactly! Remember when she carried on like a pork chop about the removalists not wanting to show her their vaccine status, she was freaking out cause she’s “so vulnerable”
She’s such a liar, she’s no more at risk than most, and if she’s that worried she wouldn’t be hugging anything that looked her way.
God she grinds my gears.

Exactly! Remember when she carried on like a pork chop about the removalists not wanting to show her their vaccine status, she was freaking out cause she’s “so vulnerable”
She’s such a liar, she’s no more at risk than most, and if she’s that worried she wouldn’t be hugging anything that looked her way.
God she grinds my gears.
The only thing that’s ‘compromised’ is her level of self entitlement and her ego.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The name dropping honestly kills me! And you know it’s name dropping because there isn’t anything noteworthy included about what she chatted about (or what the “funny moment” entailed) with these people! Just that it happened. And the little smug reference to “Kevin” (Bob Evans’ real name) because DID YOU KNOW SHE KNOWS BOB EVANS ?! Poor bloke, I feel like he’s another one of those forced “friendships” who has to humour her Stan behaviour. And no, Carly - we aren’t jealous, it’s just truly annoying behaviour. View attachment 1502341
Tagging all her pretend celeb friends

Reactions: 5
I'm a Jebediah fan and "met" Carly through Instagram. She messaged me after I hashtagged them after one of their performances, quite a few years back. She wrote that Kevin sang for her and Adam at their wedding. I found the whole interaction kind of weird. It was basically just reaching out to me to humble brag.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm a Jebediah fan and "met" Carly through Instagram. She messaged me after I hashtagged them after one of their performances, quite a few years back. She wrote that Kevin sang for her and Adam at their wedding. I found the whole interaction kind of weird. It was basically just reaching out to me to humble brag.
That’s weird lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That’s so bizarre. I reckon she thinks she owns these ‘celebs’ and needs to constantly assert it. Literally no one cares. She’s so demanding with her tags & tweets too lol -like “pay attention to me NOW!”

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can she identify you by mentioning this conversation?

Reactions: 1
Poor Jo and Annabelle (the randoms she met in the line). They were probably trying to be polite and won't know what hit them.

That is so delightfully unhinged. Wtf. Weird flex anyway given Jebediah/Bob Evans aren’t *that* big. I saw them in uni bars plenty of times and met Kevin more than once 💁🏻‍♀️

• Heart