Carly Findlay

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not my job to pay her bills lol I don’t enjoy her writing at all if she didn’t have the skin condition (itchytosis?) I doubt she would have any platform at all.
10000% this. Who wants to publish a whiny school girls diary?

She’s tired because all she does in whinge, complain and get offended. She calls it ‘emotional labour’ and that she should be paid for it. What about all the other disability advocates who are actually DOING THE WORK without asking for money? What a bitter little girl.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Also if someone wants to make posts on Instagram, weather it’s pics or long essay posts or education then it’s on them. I’m not obliged to now pay them for choosing to make this content. You get paid by having sponsored brand deals on IG not by guilting people into paying you.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I paid for their services, this isn't sponsored or gifted post but I really want it free next time.

Reactions: 7
So in one breath we’ve got her saying that you can block anyone on social media that you want and you don’t owe them an explanation (because that’s what she does) but today she’s all upset because some politician blocked her?

Someone wasn’t told ‘no’ much as a child, were they?

Reactions: 7
I can still see her. What did you do? 😂

Also she’s got comments turned off on that post about getting blocked. Probably because she doesn’t want people pointing out the irony 🫠
I suspect that when she blocked my finsta, it also blocked my main account because I get 'user not found.' I also have a hunch that she messaged my finsta a little while ago...

It must irk her that EL has a bigger Tattle fan base than she does 😆

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I suspect that when she blocked my finsta, it also blocked my main account because I get 'user not found.' I also have a hunch that she messaged my finsta a little while ago...

She's blocked my real account and my finsta! I stopped following her awhile ago and have never interacted with her. I don't understand! My FInsta has followers and I post a photo every few weeks :unsure:

• Wow
Reactions: 5

Much desperate Carly 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think she must follow Tattle threads very closely. Seems in keeping with her personality. If it was her who messaged me, I reckon she's blocked our finstas en masse because we post both in this thread and EL's. She must have a lot of time on her hands to go to all that trouble.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I think she must follow Tattle threads very closely. Seems in keeping with her personality. If it was her who messaged me, I reckon she's blocked our finstas en masse because we post both in this thread and EL's. She must have a lot of time on her hands to go to all that trouble.
Well if she reads the EmmyLou threads she may have seen posts that led her to the finstas before those posts were deleted. That's the only real explanation when it comes to me being blocked when I wasn't even following her anymore :ROFLMAO: What a sad woman with way too much time on her hands. All the more reason to keep this thread bubbling along!

Reactions: 3
That's the only logical explanation I can come up with Veneers. She's either not a fan of EL (although didn't stop her from wearing ZM, as pictured)
20220813_212726.jpg

or she has appointed herself Safety Monitor Of The Interwebs and spends her days perusing forums so she can wield her mighty blocking finger 👉🚫🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5