Carly Burd Salty Allotment #2 More red flags than Beijing on May Day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone just posted on her page saying she found out that Carly has been reporting parents who ask for food parcels to social services, and has been asking for the irrelevant extra info to this purpose. Can’t screenshot alas but it’s from the latest post on her group page, from 5 hours ago. Absolutely horrendous. What an evil woman.

ETA: Brill, someone took screenshots! I wonder what’s going to happen next…

• Wow
Reactions: 19
1702500638948.png

ETA

1702500790435.png

Has anyone seen Bates Motel? There's a bit where his drifter mate walks in and sees him dressing up his mummified mother and goes "Hooooolyyyyy tit" and I just said that line out loud

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
So, to recap, Carly is reporting people to social services for being poor with children?

1702502460523.png

Is that what this says?

And also:

1702502292245.png

Social services do not want to take kids off people just because they are poor.

They might want to take the kids off a woman found guilty of benefit fraud who is sent to prison.

Reactions: 15
Omg.. was she growing weed on the allotment and that's why the evil government shut it down? 😯😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I feel like we're two revelations away from finding out the original allotment was dug in the garden to conceal a body.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Wonder if she'll pop back up tomorrow with some yellowing lettuce and rock hard croissants FOR FREE

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Carly's back online responding to the positive comments, SHAN'T screen shot cos you can probably imagine it better.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
She's finished. Everything from this point on is circling the drain.

Trying to make nice responding to positive comments is *chef's kiss*

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.