Carly Burd Salty Allotment #2 More red flags than Beijing on May Day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her goons must have worked out who runs Your Harlow and bombarded them with abuse.

ETA: She's deleted all negative comments from the AMOMWL FB group but left all the comments responding to them. It looks odd/insane and anyone reading would want to find out what has been deleted.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Her goons must have worked out who runs Your Harlow and bombarded them with abuse.
The Facebook post on the Your Harlow page is now up to 60 comments.

But can it beat their biggest story?

View attachment 2627491
or Big Roundabout didn't want to get knocked off the biggest story spot - it was 77 comments when the comments got nixed

It's a shame YourHarlow.com doesn't seem to be like my local once-esteemed-now-bought-out-by-big-media-group-and-slowly-dying newspaper, because they're always doing follow-up vox-pop stories based on the Facebook comments/comments on the article
---
I've noticed there's also a scam bot who occasionally pops up on the AMOMWL group posts - it popped up a few days ago as well. Really hope she boots the account from the group cos let's face it, by very nature of the group, the membership is ripe for getting done by scam online work. (All the comments were posted within seconds of each other, the time stamp differences are me screenshotting them)

1702544969354.png

1702545059948.png

1702545091251.png

1702545166476.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
This was not very good crisis comms from Carly. None of the substantive points in the original piece were answered.

All the interaction with the Your Harlow page will have got the piece in front of more eyes.

Her own FB group now has everyone talking about A Thing That Happened but there is no evidence of it. People will look for information elsewhere.

The comments threw up lots of other scandal from disgruntled locals that we did not know about.

Reactions: 5
This was not very good crisis comms from Carly. None of the substantive points in the original piece were answered.

All the interaction with the Your Harlow page will have got the piece in front of more eyes.

Her own FB group now has everyone talking about A Thing That Happened but there is no evidence of it. People will look for information elsewhere.

The comments threw up lots of other scandal from disgruntled locals that we did not know about.
what you on about Seaford, nothing's been deleted from AMOMWL group? (second thing is blocked out cos it's a postcode and yeah I dunno) 👀

1702545355109.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wowwwww. A lot to catch up on. Sorry to say but I don't feel hopeful that's she'll face any proper scrutiny from any official bodies. It's just screaming Jack Monroe all over again :(

Reactions: 11
Wowwwww. A lot to catch up on. Sorry to say but I don't feel hopeful that's she'll face any proper scrutiny from any official bodies. It's just screaming Jack Monroe all over again :(
It irritates me that the paper is seemingly protecting her and caving in. It just seems very cowardly and unjust.

Reactions: 9
oooh, on the group she's turned off commenting on a load of posts and deleted the Christmas gift post lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
oooh, on the group she's turned off commenting on a load of posts and deleted the Christmas gift post lol
Pretty soon she's going to be spending all day just moderating the facebook group rather than any parcels or allotmenting or getting on with the charity formation.

Another thing that could so easily be handed over to some other drone to manage, if she would ever relax a touch and let anybody else help.

Reactions: 12
Pretty soon she's going to be spending all day just moderating the facebook group rather than any parcels or allotmenting or getting on with the charity formation.

Another thing that could so easily be handed over to some other drone to manage, if she would ever relax a touch and let anybody else help.
At this rate everyone’ll probably have to deliver requests via pigeon! (And send it back with an effusive thank-you letter and Milk Tray)
---
It actually feels far worse than the Monroe stuff at this point- at least she wasn’t claiming to be a charity or doxxing personal details (as far as I’m aware) and there weren’t these attack maniacs abusing random recipients 😬

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
The money's safe and everything's great for a thread title. Do it.

FOR FREE.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can we have a poll for the next thread...

Where do you think the money is being kept safe?
  • Resting in my account FOR FREE
  • Buried in the allotment
  • "Whiskers" are holding on to it
  • With Companies House
  • How dare you ask about the money
---
Posted to the group by a squig.

The money has already disappeared. If one of these people says "red tape" again I swear I will scream.

1702571634971.png

---
And as luck would have it that squig led me to Carly's mean post to Colin...

1702571844375.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.