Carly Burd Salty Allotment #2 More red flags than Beijing on May Day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All kicking off on Your Harlow.

1702492110832.png

1702491937362.png

It is harder than you think to remember who is what colour.

1702492262104.png

Is Soundcloud still a thing? Post the evidence. Reveal the Burd for her true self.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Where’s the money Carly for a thread title. Plain and simple, like Carly’s supporters
---
I went back to the thread I created when this all started and looked at the first post. Interestingly one of the Dragons from Dragons Den gave £2,000. Doesn’t say much for their due dilligence.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
PLEASE supply the voice notes to YOUR HARLOW the greatest local journalism since chinmate Ellis at the Bear trial.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm a bit confused by this. So, i was diagnosed with MS and you end up on a3 year medical driving licence. But I never had to actually send my licence off to anyone. I filled in a form for the DVLA and then they got in touch with my consultant. I only sent my licence back to DVLA once I'd received the new one. I don't understand why she's sending her driving licence off at all for medical review to a consultant - it's just a form to the DVLA. https://www.gov.uk/renew-medical-driving-licence#other-ways-to-apply
She did say at one point that it had been revoked (so she would have had to send it to the DVLA) and she was applying to have it given back.

Reactions: 5
She did say at one point that it had been revoked (so she would have had to send it to the DVLA) and she was applying to have it given back.
That woman uses language like a Saturday night drunk vomiting in the gutter. She said elsewhere it has to be renewed every three years, which checks out.

Reactions: 10
She really is a thick obnoxious bleep.

This bloke is slagging off single mothers like Carly but she’s so dim she hasn’t clocked that.

Not only is she not calling off her attack dogs, she’s joining in. I am pretty confident that even if she were somehow to magically pull a CIC out of her arse, the council is not going to want anything to do with her.

3420F7CF-D446-490D-8CFC-47C2FDA57AB5.jpeg

I really hope her donors start asking for their money back because she hasn’t done what she said she’d do with it. GoFundMe will go after her for the cash if that starts to happen.

And I’m here for it. I really want more people to think about who and what they’re giving cash to. People get all arsey about what % of donations go to the cause when they give to charity but at least it’s going to what it’s supposed to. And governance costs

• Heart
Reactions: 15
What do they mean 'sky mobile phone'? A contract? And you don't need money for gigs, Carlz, you get driven to FREE events FOR FREE

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Carly was a fool to delete that thread so quickly. Now the conversation has moved to the Your Harlow page and talk of the horrid voicemail has continued there.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
What do they mean 'sky mobile phone'? A contract? And you don't need money for gigs, Carlz, you get driven to FREE events FOR FREE
I think they mean "Sky TV and mobile phones", as two separate items, but they seem to be barely literate so who knows?

I have never encountered facebook huns before today. My word.

Reactions: 20
Truly, Carly is digging a bigger hole than any besalteninged allotment could imagine

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I know it’s not really funny, but I am creasing up at “A Meal On Me With Love” descending into such vitriol. So much love 🥰

(FOR FREE!)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I know it’s not really funny, but I am creasing up at “A Meal On Me With Love” descending into such vitriol. So much love 🥰

(FOR FREE!)
It is the heart emojis for me. And below that the group is a highly curated hate filled circle jerk.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.