Carly Burd Salty Allotment #2 More red flags than Beijing on May Day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really despises Colin. He was responding to this post with his WRONG KIND OF ELDER advice when she banished him from her group and back to his (more successful and actually signed over to him, unlike her who is locked out by the council) allotment.

1702572353410.png

1702572436846.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Can we have a poll for the next thread...

Where do you think the money is being kept safe?
  • Resting in my account FOR FREE
  • Buried in the allotment
  • "Whiskers" are holding on to it
  • With Companies House
  • How dare you ask about the money
---
Posted to the group by a squig.

The money has already disappeared. If one of these people says "red tape" again I swear I will scream.

View attachment 2629795
i love: lets deal with the facts here, Carly has worked with the authorities and got all the police checks for those involved, there's just a lot of red tape.

how the duck do you know, up in Cumbria?

It's this blind faith and arrogance that really gets on my nips.

Reactions: 10
Actual footage of me catching up with this thread:

It’s quite a talent to make an already bad situation a lot, lot worse…

• Haha
Reactions: 13
i love: lets deal with the facts here, Carly has worked with the authorities and got all the police checks for those involved, there's just a lot of red tape.

how the duck do you know, up in Cumbria?

It's this blind faith and arrogance that really gets on my nips.
I looked him up. He’s thanked someone for unblocking his sacral chakra and another person who is a Law of Attraction expert so he’s clearly a man who values beliefs over facts.

I did see the post Colin made under that photo but didn’t screenshot it. He was a bit critical - said they needed to thin out the veg or similar. Basically gave advice without dressing it up in a load of huns, you go ❤❤❤ and xxx
It really didn’t warrant that level of snark from St Carly of Salt

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I looked him up. He’s thanked someone for unblocking his sacral chakra and another person who is a Law of Attraction expert so he’s clearly a man who values beliefs over facts.
Dear god, these are the gullible fools who are dragged in by people like Salty Burd and Jack Monroe.

Reactions: 9
hang on to your salt-shakers, I'll do the new thread
---
New thread here, ninnies, I done a poll and everything

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.