Carly Burd Salty Allotment #2 More red flags than Beijing on May Day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not convinced about the claim that she reports people to Social Services. For one thing, that would suggest a degree of organisation that Carlz just doesn’t possess and second, it’s a classic tit stirring claim.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Maybe she does safeguarding reports 🤷🏼‍♀️ SS aren’t going to take the kids off you.
It’s all got VERY personal and local FOR FREE

Reactions: 9
Someone's been deleting a load of the negative comments 👀 Funny how it's shortly after someone came online

1702504835075.png

Reactions: 9
Reasons one cannot complain about AMOMWL (to be updated)
- don't be nosy
- Carly does so much good
- Carly has a disability
- Carly and co. do this FOR FREE
- if you were desperate you would be thankful. Ergo if you complain you are not desperate. Ergo you are entitled
- you will upset Carly's child
- it's attacking Carly's children's hard work

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oooft. This is so bad 😳. Like @Lazarus I don't like the trussell trust. However, I can issue foodbank vouchers for service users as part of my job. Inevitably it will be for a trussell trust foodbank in our area. And there's absolutely NONE of this awful nonsense.

I'm going to #bekind here and say I think Carly is not a well person. I <think> she believes she running an emergency foodbank when it actually appears to be some sort of half cocked zero waste type thing. Not even a community pantry. So you get what you get when you get it, rather than if you are in need.

Reactions: 18
Reasons one cannot complain about AMOMWL (to be updated)
- don't be nosy
- Carly does so much good
- Carly has a disability
- Carly and co. do this FOR FREE
- if you were desperate you would be thankful. Ergo if you complain you are not desperate. Ergo you are entitled
- you will upset Carly's child
- it's attacking Carly's children's hard work
Also:
- other services exist, so go there
- you have previously purchased something from our list of prohibited items (that includes concert tickets and mobile phones)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oooft. This is so bad 😳. Like @Lazarus I don't like the trussell trust. However, I can issue foodbank vouchers for service users as part of my job. Inevitably it will be for a trussell trust foodbank in our area. And there's absolutely NONE of this awful nonsense.

I'm going to #bekind here and say I think Carly is not a well person. I <think> she believes she running an emergency foodbank when it actually appears to be some sort of half cocked zero waste type thing. Not even a community pantry. So you get what you get when you get it, rather than if you are in need.

The waste food on her drive and the food deliveries are two separate ventures. Carly purchases the items which are delivered.

Reactions: 8
I could go on my facebook (I never go on it. It’s just my mum sharing lost dogs and tagging me in every meat free recipe) and say to Carly she’s doing an amazing job and she’d give it ‘I no babe,
The Past phew days have been ruf as. Thanks for supporting me and my little venture’

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The waste food on her drive and the food deliveries are two separate ventures. Carly purchases the items which are delivered.
Yes, that's why I think it's some half cocked 'scheme' that everyone in her circle thinks is amazing and FOR FREE. It's absolutely not an emergency foodbank, or a community pantry, or a community zero food waste scheme 🥴. And there's 250K floating around somewhere.

Reactions: 11
How's she got the nerve to say she can't afford a £500 ticket when she's got £250,000 resting in her account 🤣

Edit: FOR FREE

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Blimey. It’s only a matter of time now before one of the national papers picks this up. The Mail loves a grifter story, for example.
Carly’s really in the tit. And her attitude on SM (and that of her semi-literate fan girls) is only making things worse.
---
Also, it’s fairly clear she’s been begging for praise / messages of support. It’s quite dodgy if people who receive the bags feel pressured to give her gushy feedback - you don’t catch food banks doing this. And I wonder if she knocks people off the list if they’re not gushy enough?

Reactions: 12
Whilst I want the truth to come out it appears genuine people are getting piled on for calling her out. There's never an answer where all the money has gone. Desperate people are forced to begging her for a reply on Facebook only to be ignored time and time again. I hope those in need find help elsewhere especially the ones who slip through the cracks. She's yet another fraudster who has harmed people in need.
---
Carly Burd Salty Allotment #3 We're Offering The Truth FOR FREE

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.