Carly Burd Salty Allotment #2 More red flags than Beijing on May Day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carly said that she was concerned about mental health and suicide risk in others. Carly publicly humiliates vulnerable people and thanks her friends for joining the attack.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I mean, surely the fact she asks everyone to contact her FOR FREE on Facebook shows most people who use her services has a phone. So does she!! Is she not deserving of those benefits she’s on, cos she has a phone?

Obviously the answer is no, cos she has £250k inthe bank. But that’s not the logic you get FOR FREE WITH LOVE ❤
---
I mean, surely the fact she asks everyone to contact her FOR FREE on Facebook shows most people who use her services has a phone. So does she!! Is she not deserving of those benefits she’s on, cos she has a phone?

Obviously the answer is no, cos she has £250k inthe bank. But that’s not the logic you get FOR FREE WITH LOVE ❤
---
In all seriousness those screenshots are disgusting. Can someone show them to Your Harlow and expose her?
I get the feeling Your Harlow is reading here.

Hope Colin is having a nice evening too.
---
Carly said that she was concerned about mental health and suicide risk in others. Carly publicly humiliates vulnerable people and thanks her friends for joining the attack.
Had forgotten about that. Grim given what we've seen.

Reactions: 15
I get the feeling Your Harlow is reading here.

Hope Colin is having a nice evening too.
I wonder if she could be reported to the local safeguarding team? The pile on against that poor person has left me feeling very concerned about them, especially as they presumably have their details too!

Reactions: 16
i th

that's the black bananas, soggy iceberg and stale bread (animal feed)
She just dumps all that mouldy shite on a table?? And she sees this as a great gift to the community???
I have no words.
😂😂😂

Reactions: 10
Benefits are all dealt with online, now, a smartphone is essential, especially given the reduction of library services and the difficulties in accessing free computer and Internet.

Some Sky packages are quite good value and it means you get a lot of entertainment, plus Internet access for kids' homework and accessing benefits and other support.
Exactly! Plus you can be given phones, or get them cheap secondhand and use a budget network.

Reactions: 8
Today's thank youse. This is what she feeds on, no baguette bricks and manky salad for our Carlz

Screenshot_20231213_173600_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Red squig is the one who posted asking where the money is (the previous one who asked for help and didn't get it (not yellow squig with the voice note from earlier)

1702488924029.png

Blue squig is accusing red squig of being the yellow squig from earlier (the one with the voice note)
1702489755312.png

1702489207155.png

1702489726734.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Someone needs to tell squigs that slander isn’t a criminal offence and as it’s written, it would be libel, not slander. Totally not the point, I know.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Someone needs to tell squigs that slander isn’t a criminal offence and as it’s written, it would be libel, not slander. Totally not the point, I know.
These are the kinds of people that believe common law marriage has legal meaning and if they find themselves somewhere that doesn't accept cash go on about legal tender.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.