Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Hold on, did they deliver that moldy crap to her or did she pick it up? Or have someone else pick it up?
So, desperate people can’t get their food parcels today as she’s ILL, but she’s well enough to faff about going to pick up some animal feed and then take a load of photos and post it?
Huh.
And have to suffer the indignity of expecting food that didn't come only to see her post pictures of FREE driveway swill.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
I don’t know if this belongs here or on the Jack Monroe thread but this is a not for profit organisation which provides food parcels and meals in a bag to people in need: https://bagsoftaste.org/our-story/finances-funding/?

They have a proper constitution, governance structure and need to raise around £250,000 a year to keep going.

They must be infuriated by the Saint Carly stuff.
Noted for if we do a Xmas charity donate. My PIP Xmas £10 is earmarked for a good cause
---
And the basic support for giving away leftover food is there, she could read it online for FREE or ask the council food safety team.. .

Look at this garbage. What is she talking about?

1701897268334.png

ETA:

Oh of course. That's why she is the showstopper. She has to go to the supermarket to pay. Nobody else has access to the money (well perhaps Wayne now).

1701897742846.png

Last edited:
  • Sick

VeniVidiVicki

VIP Member
But would she need to close it first, before getting a payout? This post about fees is from 24 May but she didn't close it until 30 July.

*scrutiny intensifies*
No you can start receiving funds whenever you want.
D2B6D00F-887F-4F70-9175-7D2AA0B47B27.jpeg

I think she must have worked out what they’d taken to date at that point. The total counter doesn’t reset

VeniVidiVicki

VIP Member
I think it’s partly her squeamishness about employing someone and partly the fact that she’s a massive control freak. Remember she doesn’t want to be a charity because she doesn’t want anyone else to have a say in decisions. I mean that’s a profoundly worrying thing to admit when you’re effectively running a charitable endeavour. No oversight, no governance.
E53FE1C2-037A-4537-ABCE-20D6A42D4668.jpeg

TheArtisticMouse

Chatty Member
Is she paying these drivers? Or are they volunteers? Possibly also on benefits, when she’s sitting on a quarter of a million?? 🤔

Copacapybara

VIP Member
That's copied straight from somewhere, isn't it. 'Program' and 'unauthorized' are American spellings.

How does that 🖕tie in with her children and Wayne judging who is worthy of the Tesco vouchers. 🥴
It would be funny if it wasn't for the fact that she is messing people around who are probably in dire straits.
I was wondering if it might be AI-written?

Tax-wise - has she lost the 62500 gift aid on donations, AND will now also pay a further 62500 tax on the 250000 as business income/profit?
So potentially 312,500 will be 187,500
That will be her Corporation Tax bill for 23/24. She does have the opportunity to carry back losses from 24/25 to get a refund of tax. Although it is unclear what exactly she has to spend the money on.

Edited: got years mixed up

Reactions: 5

VeniVidiVicki

VIP Member
View attachment 2624026

it's all right she's giving shout outs to local businesses, and also got a ride around in a Christmas convoy at the weekend
DOZENS of families, who have had a challenging year, were treated to a chauffeur driven tour of Harlow and a special performance of the pantomime at Harlow Playhouse on Saturday afternoon.
It’s the kind of thing aimed at younger children I’d think.
Carly’s 12 year old was ill so couldn’t go and I can’t imagine the 19 year old fancied it. Still, I’m sure she and Wayne had a lovely time

lilykestrel

VIP Member
I don't know how Clubcard works, because I am too often at sea to shop at Tesco. Can't she just use the vouchers to part-pay for the next lot of food she buys to give away? Why all this song and dance?
Oh of course. I imagine that's what she's been doing the whole time she's been doing the big shops at Tesco.

And she must be spending a fair whack - spending ~60-70 quid a week on our weekly shop nets us five quid here and there in vouchers.

Unless she's let them build up for this big hurrah.

Hold my beans

VIP Member
Is there any photos of Wayne on FB? I'd love to know what he looks like, just not enough to get an account 😂