Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She's going to poison someone. I feel another complaint coming on.

Edit: I'm not familiar with facebook pages, does this mean she's hiding comments?

1701599219685.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
Honestly it just needs a normal person to do a public post saying how offensive she is. I’d be telling Adult Services as well.

no-no

VIP Member
Who doesn’t love an out of date salad on a cold December day. Tesco are obviously giving the actual food to proper local services. I see posts come up on neighbourhood groups and it’s full meal items, some near Nando’s and KFC even get their frozen chicken.

She's never going to get those allotments and rightfully so. Just the thought of her processing applications for plots, which will likely be oversubscribed. Is that going to be on Facebook messenger too?

I see she’s giving away out of date food again. This is dangerous surely.
View attachment 2606975View attachment 2606976View attachment 2606977View attachment 2606978

Thick prick. They have USE BY dates circled on those photographs.

Use-by dates are about safety
A use-by date on food is about safety. This is the most important date to remember. Never eat food after the use-by date, even if it looks and smells ok, as it could make you very ill.

You can eat food until midnight on the use-by date shown on a product, but not after, unless the food has been cooked or frozen. You will see use-by dates on food that goes off quickly, such as meat products or ready-to-eat salads.

For the use-by date to be a valid guide, you must carefully follow the food's storage instructions. For example, if the instructions on the packaging tell you to refrigerate after opening, you should keep the food in a fridge at 5°C or below. Find out more about chilling your food correctly.

Best before and use-by dates | Food Standards Agency

• Sad

Livia Fantasy

VIP Member
Think what rubs me up the wrong way the most is that she acts the hero but is also a perpetual victim of faced with an iota of scrutiny. There’s probably a name for that.

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
there was one rogue Waitrose tin (apricot halves), so I'm guessing some is donated

but yeah, the malt vinegar really threw me off. I thought perhaps it is intended to pickle the massive amount of vegetables, but malt can be a bit overpowering for pickling (unless you like your parsnips malty?). and pickled onions????
I mean, if that was all stuff someone requested, then all well and good. Maybe they asked for oat milk and UHT.
Otherwise it has the air of “dumping” donated food on people

Kittypops

VIP Member
Just mithering here, but, in light of her ailments, does Carlz have a specially appointed mouse/keyboard/chair/foot-rest for use when doing her sterling work FOR FREE?
Does she have any kind OF PPE, say, hi-vis for those early morning, or late evening driveby drop offs? Or special gloves for manhandling those crates of runny salad into position for a photo?
How does she pay for all these logistical work-related business goods? Any VAT invoices kicking around?

Hold my beans

VIP Member
She's got drivers that drop off so what's the hold up? Does she personally oversee who gets what, like Sheila from down the road gets in-date Warburtons for commenting how extra amazing she is?

• Haha
Here’s a timeline. Bear in mind she set up A Meal on Me with Love last September and had a GoFundMe from the start.
12 April - salting allotment story broke. Money starts flooding in
22 April - registers PLC with herself as sole director.
View attachment 2604074
26 April - gofundme hits £250,000. She keeps it open

30 April - announces she’s had meeting with the council and that its fine to do what she’s done.
View attachment 2604077
24 May - she withdraws some of the cash from gofundme and complains about their cut. The gofundme remains open
View attachment 2604086
In the comments below someone points out that she should have registered as a charity. She snaps back and this is the first we hear about her waiting for her ID to come back
View attachment 2604088

4 August - still waiting for her ID
View attachment 2604080
Sometime in September, closes the gofundme. Last donation is 4 months ago.
30 September - CIC is now with accountant and solicitor
View attachment 2604093
3 October - CIC paperwork signed and ready to go
View attachment 2604095
28 November - CIC paperwork is with Companies House. Harlow appears to have backtracked on their promise to give her the allotments.
View attachment 2604101
1 December - still no CIC and now no allotments.

Where’s the money, Carly?

Harlow have probably been reading Tattle.

Let's face it, giving this complete shower a veneer of respectability to enable them to continue to alternately fleece and humiliate people isn't going to look great at the end of year appraisal.

However, going through the correct processes for the Secretary of State to permit them to flog the land off for social/mixed housing (and possibly buy other land where people actually want allotments) would be a major tick in the particular employees' boxes.

Allotment disposal guidance (publishing.service.gov.uk)

2.1 There are 3 mandatory criteria in section 8 of the Allotments Act 1925:

1. The Secretary of State is satisfied that adequate provision will be made for allotment holders displaced by the action of the local authority; or

2. The Secretary of State is satisfied that such provision is unnecessary; or

3. The Secretary of State is satisfied that such provision is not reasonably practicable

Such provision is not necessary

2.4 This criterion provides that adequate alternative provision is not necessary for example, because-

• There are no existing plot-holders on that site; and

• There is no one waiting for a plot on that site

It's not necessary. They've been unused for 8 years.

But whilst she's waylin an nashing er teefs about this, perhaps this could help?

4.11 Community garden projects might also benefit from contacting the Federation of City Farms and Community Gardens who can advise groups wishing to establish either community gardens or community orchards. Alternatively, the council can encourage groups wanting to pursue such projects to contact the Community Land Advisory Service, which is aimed at helping community groups, landowners and other interested people to find information on making more land available for community use.

But they're not going to talk to two twats with a private company and no idea what's going on.

lilykestrel

VIP Member
Was it in date / shop bought, or a mix of past-best and ok?
Surely some is donated? who’s buying boxes of goldenfrydumplingmix, swizzles chews, and a bottle of vinegar? Is she really going to Tesco to buy those?
there was one rogue Waitrose tin (apricot halves), so I'm guessing some is donated

but yeah, the malt vinegar really threw me off. I thought perhaps it is intended to pickle the massive amount of vegetables, but malt can be a bit overpowering for pickling (unless you like your parsnips malty?). and pickled onions????

• Haha
Her goons must have worked out who runs Your Harlow and bombarded them with abuse.

ETA: She's deleted all negative comments from the AMOMWL FB group but left all the comments responding to them. It looks odd/insane and anyone reading would want to find out what has been deleted.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

lilykestrel

VIP Member
She used to occasionally mention a business plan in the past. What happened to that?

I wonder if she has documented her processes?

1. Client requests help via personal facebook messenger account
2. Ignore message
3. After a few days or weeks have passed and a slot is available, read the message.
Probably in the same pile as all the 8 odd months of work she was doing on the charity governance structure that mysteriously vanished once a quarter of a mill landed in the GFM

• Haha
Reactions: 6