Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kittypops

VIP Member
What would happen if, for example, I put out a load of food, out of date today, at the end of my drive, let my Street WhatsApp know, they came and took it and the next day, they became ill. What would happen?

Reactions: 4

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
Your Harlow was already on the case in September.

"YH understands that after nearly six months, hardly any of the money has been spent as mother-of-three Carly faced red tape in setting up a community interest company."

She’s commented on that one, back in Sept!

• Haha
You can report to the charity commission those acting like a charity but are not registered. It's a difficult one here as not sure what she is purporting to be. On the face of it she looks like she is 'doing' everything to become registered.

You have companies house, not acting as a director in the best interest of the company
Dishonestly - fraud - police?
ICO - GDPR
HMRC - DWP

lilykestrel

VIP Member
Salad bags are "use by", no? In which case she's possibly on the wrong side of the law.

eta no wait I just looked at the Tesco bag of spinach languishing in my fridge and it's a Best Before, so I guess she's alright

I'm guessing she's not doing Olio as there's no reference to the app, but as others have said per the Olio guidance

Screenshot_2023-12-03-09-54-10-95_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Screenshot_2023-12-03-09-53-32-36_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

---
WAIT never mind, just zoomed in on the photo and some of them are use by
---
And the 29 Nov stuff advertised yesterday is use by too. I suppose she could be reusing photos, but that's a bit silly. What if I'm set on some soggy radishes and parsley sauce for my tea and I get there and it's just expired mushroom stir fry mix?

Last edited:

lilykestrel

VIP Member
A lot of Jacks branded goods- I thought Tesco only sold those via its “corner shop” type non-Tesco branded stores. Also, why so much bbq sauce?

Ah there's something about Booker being the distributor/it being in Booker owned stores? There's that guy from Booker been floating around and giving donations, and something about Booker runs.

It’s really bottom end stuff she’s giving away. On the 19th Nov she was giving away eggs that had to be used that day. If I had them at home I wouldn’t use them. She hasn’t even mentioned the date. What does she do with the food waste she creates if people don’t take the stuff that very day?
she’s had quarter of a million quid of other folks money resting in her account and the best she can do is give folk salmonella?
View attachment 2605983
How does the food waste part work? Does Tesco just dump the stuff directly onto the driveway?

Reactions: 3

lilykestrel

VIP Member
I mean, if that was all stuff someone requested, then all well and good. Maybe they asked for oat milk and UHT.
Otherwise it has the air of “dumping” donated food on people
at the start of the vid she says "in the parcels today" so I'm guessing they're all similar? ... but wfk given the "£92 in vouchers" was going to be given in food OBVIOUSLY (FOR FREE)

• Haha

lilykestrel

VIP Member
I also did a calc and came to a similar figure to you (can't remember what it was now but a bit above £11k) and not what she said which was £13.5k.
and this was in May. Donations had MASSIVELY slowed down, but if I do some fag packet calculations looking at the donations, and say May was 6 months ago, there are 27 donations marked as 5 months ago or 4 months ago.