Carly Burd #6 Stabbed in the back like Judas did to Caesar

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ipswich.gov rents allotments for £5.45 per rod (I don't know what that means) so 'For example a full size 10 rod plot (roughly 250m²) will be £54.50 or £50.50 for a concession. Smaller plots are available, and the rent is reduced accordingly. Concessionary prices are available for older people and disadvantaged groups.' One could get a lot of allotment for £180k, especially if one persuades the Allotment Holders Association that one is a disadvantaged group. There is already an active People's Community Garden with schools outreach though...
A rod is an old measurement that you only ever see in allotments now, it's 16 1/2 feet.

Reactions: 10
A rod is an old measurement that you only ever see in allotments now, it's 16 1/2 feet.
Thank you witchy x I could have looked it up but I was too busy googling sold house price in adjacent postcodes. You can get a two bed new-ish build apartment for £90k! So you could get two!!

Reactions: 8
Thank you witchy x I could have looked it up but I was too busy googling sold house price in adjacent postcodes. You can get a two bed new-ish build apartment for £90k! So you could get two!!
One for you, one to performatively fill with seedlings

• Haha
Reactions: 12
what, so now the poors of Harlow have to pilgrimage to Suffolk for their daily stale drive bread?!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
The location looks like it might be a farm that has been converted to offices. They are probably just forwarding her post. Since AMOMWL doesn't have any operational activities anymore, she would hardly need office space.

The location looks like it might be a farm that has been converted to offices. They are probably just forwarding her post. Since AMOMWL doesn't have any operational activities anymore, she would hardly need office space.
Still a very odd place to choose- unless it's Wayne's dad

Reactions: 5
It’s one of those business addresses you pay for if you don’t want people to know where you live. There are over 70 businesses registered there. Maybe it’s cheaper than the one she had in London?

After all, if you’ve got £160,000 of other people’s money sitting in your bank account, you’ve got to show you’re looking after it properly 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's a service address, if you google it there's tons of companies using that address as their registered office.

To be fair the address she's changed it from, was as well.

Might mean she's got a proper accountant / a different accountant.

Reactions: 6
Yup, it’s a paid for address, however it’s close to my sister so I’ll ask her to keep an eye on salt levels in the local shops, just in case. They’ll not welcome a C**** round those parts.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think we need to think about booking Sheridan Smith soon as she may be snapped up to play the mum from ‘The R Family’. Apologies as this is definitely in off topic territory, albeit there is a Go Fund Me.

This is hands down the most bizarre thing I’ve seen on Tattle and I was on Jack Monroe’s threads for ages. I’ll put it behind a spoiler for those not interested plus there’s chat about the man in hospital and the funeral home.

To summarise, a Go Fund Me was set up for the funeral of Dave from The R Family who had a spontaneous bleed on the brain. As he was being worked on by the Paramedics, Sarah took photographs which she put on her social media. Sadly Sarah was pregnant with her 12th child who she gave birth to 3 days after Dave died. She took pictures of her kids and family around David when he was on a ventilator and at the funeral home and she propped her newborn baby up against Dave as he lay in his coffin 😳.

She plugged this GFM daily on social media and one of her daughter’s set it up to give him a good send off. The weird thing is he died on 8th or 9th of March and according to Sarah there still hasn’t been a funeral because she had to request a post mortem. The majority of the kids and the parents were apparently supposed to go to Disney World this November and the outstanding balance is £19,000!!!!! So folk are thinking maybe Dave has had a pauper’s funeral and the money is being kept for Disney, or it may have gone to the day trips to Blackpool they’ve already had that they were looking to hire a mini bus for. Sarah has been known to have Botox before but I’m not sure when.

Link to thread - https://tattle.life/threads/the-r-family.44521/

Tattle has made me very wary of donating to Go Fund Mes!

• Wow
I think we need to think about booking Sheridan Smith soon as she may be snapped up to play the mum from ‘The R Family’. Apologies as this is definitely in off topic territory, albeit there is a Go Fund Me.

This is hands down the most bizarre thing I’ve seen on Tattle and I was on Jack Monroe’s threads for ages. I’ll put it behind a spoiler for those not interested plus there’s chat about the man in hospital and the funeral home.

To summarise, a Go Fund Me was set up for the funeral of Dave from The R Family who had a spontaneous bleed on the brain. As he was being worked on by the Paramedics, Sarah took photographs which she put on her social media. Sadly Sarah was pregnant with her 12th child who she gave birth to 3 days after Dave died. She took pictures of her kids and family around David when he was on a ventilator and at the funeral home and she propped her newborn baby up against Dave as he lay in his coffin 😳.

She plugged this GFM daily on social media and one of her daughter’s set it up to give him a good send off. The weird thing is he died on 8th or 9th of March and according to Sarah there still hasn’t been a funeral because she had to request a post mortem. The majority of the kids and the parents were apparently supposed to go to Disney World this November and the outstanding balance is £19,000!!!!! So folk are thinking maybe Dave has had a pauper’s funeral and the money is being kept for Disney, or it may have gone to the day trips to Blackpool they’ve already had that they were looking to hire a mini bus for. Sarah has been known to have Botox before but I’m not sure when.

Link to thread - https://tattle.life/threads/the-r-family.44521/

Tattle has made me very wary of donating to Go Fund Mes!
I was so confused reading that and thought you were talking about Dave from The Royle Family 😂

• Haha
Anyone local to report sightings of St Carly? I'm assuming more chace of seeing her in the Caribbean than Harlow.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone local to report sightings of St Carly? I'm assuming more chace of seeing her in the Caribbean than Harlow.
If she's spotted in the Caribbean, dread to think what the army of supporters would do, as that's the only proof that something nefarious has been afoot

• Haha