Carly Burd #6 Stabbed in the back like Judas did to Caesar

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ruin your life for £160k. It really doesn’t seem enough cash to me to be worth it. Her name is going to be mud in Harlow now.

Reactions: 14
I reckon she's taken her Massive Comedy Cheque over to Tenerife to help in the search for Jay Slater

Perhaps she's the one giving the family some tips on getting their dubious GoFundMe in the media.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I heard he was over there working for Carly! Maybe check under her massive pile of bread hun x

• Haha
Reactions: 7
For some reason a generic twitter account has picked up the original Salty St Carly video and this was the first reply.

IMG_7397.jpeg

I bet Carly’s kicking herself that the go fund me only reached a UK audience. There are loads of Americans on there wanting to donate to her and peddling ridiculous conspiracies that it was the food industry who sabotaged her allotment. If Andrew Tate had promoted it to his gross followers back then she would have really been quids in.

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
For some reason a generic twitter account has picked up the original Salty St Carly video and this was the first reply.

View attachment 3012246

I bet Carly’s kicking herself that the go fund me only reached a UK audience. There are loads of Americans on there wanting to donate to her and peddling ridiculous conspiracies that it was the food industry who sabotaged her allotment. If Andrew Tate had promoted it to his gross followers back then she would have really been quids in.
The replies are a window into Hell on Insanity Day.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well this is interesting, that tweet that Tate latched onto, somebody has now added Community Notes linking to the Your Harlow and Daily Mail articles.

1719214301952.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Is she actually thick enough to think the council doing allotments by yearly contracts is them being spitefully mean to her or is this just a handy excuse for having not used the money for the thing it was raised for?

Reactions: 15
I seemed to have wandered into a bad acid trip.

Tate and Burd 🤣

Maybe she can hang out on his compound in Romania and he will give her space for her own allotment to feed all the starving people of Romania.

Daily photos of stale bread outside the compound.

I think I'm on to something here.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why on earth would anyone, apart from the authorities, willingly get in touch with Andrew Tate? Doesn't C**** follow the news?
giphy (2).gif

Didn't have this on my bingo card. Jack Monroe or Simon Harris perhaps, but Andrew Tate???

• Haha
Reactions: 21