Carly Burd #6 Stabbed in the back like Judas did to Caesar

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait, is someone pretending to be C**** to scam people? A similar thing happened with Jack Monroe when she was on one of her tip jar rattling begging sprees.

C**** disappearing has made all this so much easier for the scammer.

Reactions: 14
If the yearly allotment lease was such an issue for Carlz why did she take it in the first place, pre saltening?
It was FOR FREE.
---
India Carly replied on 23 June

1719311383055.png

Linked-to-Donna Carly replied afterwards on 24 June

1719311340292.png

If it weren't for the Donna connection that seems legit I would have thought both were fakes.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Carlz is so thick she doesn't realise that abandoning her 'support' groups and pulling a total disappearing act under the guise of health issues etc when there was loads of promises unfulfilled and money unaccounted for is only confirmed dodgy when she resurfaces on a different platform because there's a whiff of more money.

Hopefully overplaying her hand massively here, not sure there's a venn diagram for food poverty sympathisers and sex slave enthusiasts.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm all for a bit of Andrew Tate entering stage left, whether it's a new fraudster imitating Carly the fraudster or not.

it all brings more attention onto what's gone on.

if she has any sense at all she will be shitting herself that his big name might draw new interest in her name and scupper her attempts to lie low.

Or maybe it's just that he wants the number for Whiskers to see if they'll defend him?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m far too busy to be here at the moment, but I can’t ignore quality content like this! Andrew Tate for actual duck‘s sake. I’d be less surprised by her getting some sweet online attention from Vladimir Putin 🤣

I like to think I can guess where a grift is going next, but no-one could have seen this one coming! Pass that popcorn.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Imagine Tatey boy has probably immediately forgotten about this and gone back to whatever illegality he's usually up to

Reactions: 11
Dunno, seems feasible.

Of course her kids follow the rapist slave trafficker. They're his target demographic (thick with a Mum who has £100K+ burning a hole in her pocket).
Nah I reckon she was lurking on this thread. Bullshit did her son just happen to see that tweet which was a reply to a random twitter content reposting account (which I don’t even follow, it just keeps showing up in my suggested).

I am quite happy for Tate to lose money. If he wants to send $14k in Apple gift cards to some rando on twitter who is like “yes sir I am Kylie Bird please to be sending money” then that’s up to him.

• Haha
Reactions: 17