Carly Burd #6 Stabbed in the back like Judas did to Caesar

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Saltening always struck me as such a bizarrely biblical thing to come up with. An ancient curse of yore. Who does that? Is it a thing that still happens in the 21stc? In...uhm...farming disputes or whatever?
Had a poke on Google News to see if there were any other attacks reported.

Top hits are - how salt water might help with climate change, salt water resistant crops (relating to climate change) and ... Carly.

Of course maybe there's farmers sorting their personal grievances out in the saltening courts rather than through the civil courts and it just never makes it to press

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Even if the Saltening were the work of vandals, Elder Colin‘s secret evil twin or just kids being twats- it wasn’t as bad as she made out.
I‘d love to see the CCTV of her in the Booker cash and carry from the days before, though

Reactions: 19
Dipping into this thread in delight that another covert narc scammer has been caught out, but surely you need a huge amount of salt to contaminate all the soil in an allotment. I don't think a kilo of Saxa is gonna cut it.

What sort of petty vandals are in possession of vast quantities of salt? In a cost of living crisis? 😂

Unless it was rock salt, like the roads are salted with. But again, where are you getting it and how are they transporting it?! Sorry if this has already been mithered (pronounced mithered) about but it's just made up, pity party bollocks init?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Carly's sister is as untroubled by high intellect as Carly.

Her Facebook posts have done her sister and their food parcel-receiving relative no favours, and she is digging deeper holes for her sibling than anyone ever managed on the allotment.

In case anyone in Harlow wasn't sure who the food parcel-receiving relative is, Carly's sister has helpfully narrowed it down for them by informing the public that the relative has daughters and that the relationship is through the paternal side.

Well done, Carly's sister.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I've just caught up, she worked hard to get all the fame so she must be loving being in the DM again 🤣

I can't see any comments by her sister? Have they been deleted?

The best bit is her statement to the DM journo, I've never seen [sic] used so many times 🤣
1000012642.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I've just caught up, she worked hard to get all the fame so she must be loving being in the DM again 🤣

I can't see any comments by her sister? Have they been deleted?

The best bit is her statement to the DM journo, I've never seen [sic] used so many times 🤣
View attachment 2970673
they're on the Your Harlow Facebook page post of the article. If you filter the comments by newest, there's a barney going on underneath somebody's comment (sub-comment count is running into the 50s now)

I would screenshot but it is a bit dull and confusing and got derailed in the middle by somebody getting the wrong end of the stick

Reactions: 15
Carly's sister is as untroubled by high intellect as Carly.

Her Facebook posts have done her sister and their food parcel-receiving relative no favours, and she is digging deeper holes for her sibling than anyone ever managed on the allotment.

In case anyone in Harlow wasn't sure who the food parcel-receiving relative is, Carly's sister has helpfully narrowed it down for them by informing the public that the relative has daughters and that the relationship is through the paternal side.

Well done, Carly's sister.
That family + GDPR

• Haha
Reactions: 15