Carly Burd #6 Stabbed in the back like Judas did to Caesar

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I extra, cherry on the top, for free, LOVE is that she’s never even the main story on YH 🤣 great comments on the article there
---
IMG_2674.jpeg
IMG_2673.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yes there are 2 or 3 separate thank you fb posts over about a year from someone I assumed to be a relative

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Please Ed Thomas of the BBC, get the screenshots off the wiki printed on A4 card and get yourself down to Harlow

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yeah it’s in a CIC managed by a feckless numpty who might be corrupt. That’s not where it’s supposed to be, it’s supposed to be growing food for the poor of Harlow 🙄

Reactions: 14
What happened to Wayne, her knight in shining armour?
have I missed something?

Yeah it’s in a CIC managed by a feckless numpty who might be corrupt. That’s not where it’s supposed to be, it’s supposed to be growing food for the poor of Harlow 🙄
And she repeats her flimsy excuse for holding on to the money to the DM.

The council might want the allotment back? Of course they might. It belongs to the community through the council. If she spent the money on the allotment and the council took it back then it would have benefited the community. Evil, selfish liar.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Well well well what a time to be alive! If she had nothing to hide she wouldn’t be referring people to her lawyers or submitting statements blaming everyone else, she would be providing a cogent timeline and receipts.

I sometimes wonder if I would have picked up on grifts if I wasn’t a Tattler and I’m not sure I would. There is definitely a need for the media to shine a light on these stories that raise large amounts of money and warn Joe Public that all is not as it seems. Unfortunately a lot of good causes may suffer as a result but we can’t keep elevating anyone who shouts loud enough on social media to hero status without actually looking into it. It’s embarrassing.

And I know you guys know this but just in case, if you want to read a DM article that’s behind a paywall, just click on the ‘Aa’ at the top bar and select ‘show reader’ - that gives you the story and without annoying adverts.

I’d also like to say thanks to everyone for these threads but in particular @Seaford Haggington and anyone else involved in the Wiki. There have been laughs ahoy on this thread but it’s always been ‘professional’ in the regard that it’s clear as day this hasn’t been raised just because we don’t like Carly, it’s always been about the money and the grift.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Herts Meals have sorted themselves out, the Crown isn't going to receive Carly's money after all.

View attachment 2969619
I’m far from being at the level of expertise of three cats in a trench coat, but I think that can just mean that HMRC asked for the action to be discontinued in the hope that they can get some money owed before the whole thing vanishes in a puff of salt?His Maj may well yet get the dosh…

Have had a great time this morning digesting the fall of the grift with a leisurely Sunday morning coffee. Happy Sunday to all of you, and most of all to Your Harlow and Guy Adams! 🥂 🥇

I’m far from being at the level of expertise of three cats in a trench coat, but I think that can just mean that HMRC asked for the action to be discontinued in the hope that they can get some money owed before the whole thing vanishes in a puff of salt?His Maj may well yet get the dosh…
referring to my screenshot above, the compulsory strike-off action was initiated by Companies House. HMRC aren't involved here.

legally, you are required to file certain things every year, a PSC statement, and a set of accounts (certain companies don't have to file accounts, but that doesn't apply here, so let's ignore that). These filings need to be made by a deadline.

The accounts were not filed by the deadline. Companies House would have written a series of increasingly strident letters to the entity, saying "file your accounts or else."

Because those letters were not responded to, CH started the dissolution process automatically, "we haven't heard from the company, therefore we're not sure if it's still in business."

They sent a last "we're striking off your company" letter.

That kicked someone up the arse and the accounts were filed.

Companies House goes "oh, right, this company does exist after all, we'll stop the strike-off process. Here's a massive fine, you pillocks."

Reactions: 17