Carly Burd #6 Stabbed in the back like Judas did to Caesar

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When you think about it, how were so many people taken in by the salt story! I mean she claimed she could taste it in the air. Seriously 😦🤣

'...she claimed the quantity of salt poured on her allotment was so huge that it was polluting the fresh air, saying: 'I'm still absolutely heartbroken. I went down there today to do digging and all I could taste was salt in the air, to the point where I had to keep going for a drink, because that's all you can taste.' Carly has yet to publicly respond to the council's astonishing statement. But she is believed to be 'outraged' by the whole thing and is now consulting lawyers.' 🐈

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
When you think about it, how were so many people taken in by the salt story! I mean she claimed she could taste it in the air. Seriously 😦🤣

'...she claimed the quantity of salt poured on her allotment was so huge that it was polluting the fresh air, saying: 'I'm still absolutely heartbroken. I went down there today to do digging and all I could taste was salt in the air, to the point where I had to keep going for a drink, because that's all you can taste.' Carly has yet to publicly respond to the council's astonishing statement. But she is believed to be 'outraged' by the whole thing and is now consulting lawyers.' 🐈
Hadn't realised you could be dehydrated by "salt in the air". Not that any of it was ever airborne.

Here is "Whiskers" reading the Mail piece:

1717242009331.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
IIRC she didn't report it to the police for several days, preferring to report it to TikTok.

ETA: I don't think he is having any of it.

1717243943720.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Joking aside, a serious well done to those of you who kept a focus on this grifter. Both on the threads and by raising queries with various government agencies, including the very important aspect of data protection. Or lack of same.

That reporter no doubt relied on your impressive knowledge of how she botched the whole thing, especially when it came to the way in which the money raised should have been administered.

• Heart
This reporter Guy, if he’s been reading here may well have found a rich seam of pre- researched grifting tales. Could be a shrewd move for him career-wise.

Reactions: 27
Joking aside, a serious well done to those of you who kept a focus on this grifter. Both on the threads and by raising queries with various government agencies, including the very important aspect of data protection. Or lack of same.

That reporter no doubt relied on your impressive knowledge of how she botched the whole thing, especially when it came to the way in which the money raised should have been administered.
If she had put the money in a CIC or charity back in April 2023 I don't think we would be here now. Her complete lack of transparency made her all the more compelling to follow. She has passed the point where it can be passed off as bloody mindedness. If I had nothing to hide and national newspapers were at my door I would publish every detail to prove my innocence. Never been more convinced she has pocketed the money.

Reactions: 21
Never been more convinced she has pocketed the money.
I said way back that I figured she planned to pocket what was left, and disappear.

This was even before she started the performance of handing out cheques, and then deleting her social media.

I wonder what Donna thinks now... Probably did quite nicely out of her while it lasted.

Reactions: 16
The comments and tagging of other people certainly proves that friends come and go but enemies accumulate.

• Haha
At what stage does Whiskers attempt to threaten the journalist and the Daily Mail? Or do they only try to intimidate local journalists?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
1717262628583.png

1717262708654.png

loving the thought of a single copy of the Daily Mail getting passed around the local community

• Haha
Reactions: 32