Carly Burd #6 Stabbed in the back like Judas did to Caesar

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We know she's not afraid of telling fibs so I can see her getting higher rate PIP - she calls her medicine chemo so exaggeration is not beyond her.

Reactions: 8
No.

Too short. Higher rate mobility PIP isn’t awarded to someone who can spend a night fishing
Plenty of people who could spend a night fishing get higher rate mobility PIP. Depends how accessible the fishing spot is mind, but many are accessible via wheelchair now.

I think Carly may well be getting it, whether or not she’s entitled to it is another matter but she was clearly unwell enough for the DVLA to take her license so I’m inclined to think she likely does qualify.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It could be

More problematic explaining it to the assessor.

After all, a night carp catching usually means

Travelling across uneven ground for some considerable distance.
Setting up gear that requires both fine motor control and physical strength.
Tackling up, requiring concentration and more fine motor control.
Maintaining balance on uneven ground.
The physical act of casting, baiting (catapult requiring strength, targeting and control - or controlling a bait boat) and then placing the rod on a support/connecting bite alarms and sitting back down on the bivvy chair you've already set up on an uneven surface and adjusted the legs individually requiring grip strength, the ability to pick it up and upend it or to get onto the ground. Pole fishing also requires the ability to hold an increasing weight and manipulate the individual sections together.
Getting cold. Very cold.
Responding to the sound of a bite alarm speedily (carp aren't quick grabbers, they can spend hours just suspiciously nosing around.
Maintaining balance whilst a very strong and most unhappy fish applies random acceleration and you adjust the pressure on the rod to keep it just within the breaking strength of the line, reeling in and letting out or removing individual sections of pole.
Bringing it in. Netting it. Taking it out of the water on an incredibly uneven and slippery surface.
Kneeling down to use a disgorger.
Applying first aid to any cuts of digs on the fish.
Weighing for the facebook photo.
Holding for the facebook photo.
Gently lowering back onto the mat/net.
Carrying back to the water's edge.
Releasing.

And repeat each time, adding rain, wind, Lack of toilet facilities, assorted wildlife, more cold - it's very physically demanding and would at the least cause questions about how poor somebody's mobility is if they can do all of that.

Also - there's a tit load of infections you can get whilst angling - Weil's Disease, assorted waterborne infections, puncture wounds from hooks, scratches, bug bites - whilst she isn't on bloody chemotherapy, as she claimed, it's still not exactly what a hospital would recommend as a pasttime.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Plenty of people who could spend a night fishing get higher rate mobility PIP. Depends how accessible the fishing spot is mind, but many are accessible via wheelchair now.

I think Carly may well be getting it, whether or not she’s entitled to it is another matter but she was clearly unwell enough for the DVLA to take her license so I’m inclined to think she likely does qualify.
They check you regularly if you have MS as it’s a degenerative condition. These are the PIP mobility criteria
14405D11-B402-49D4-A5FE-85F7B61A0B44.jpeg

EA69B991-D806-4C45-B07B-658AA862B11D.jpeg

I have two close family members who have a blue badge and my son gets PIP with lower rate mobility.

You need 12 points to qualify for higher rate. She doesn’t qualify and there’s boatloads of evidence to prove it.

Reactions: 7
More problematic explaining it to the assessor.

After all, a night carp catching usually means

Travelling across uneven ground for some considerable distance.
Setting up gear that requires both fine motor control and physical strength.
Tackling up, requiring concentration and more fine motor control.
Maintaining balance on uneven ground.
The physical act of casting, baiting (catapult requiring strength, targeting and control - or controlling a bait boat) and then placing the rod on a support/connecting bite alarms and sitting back down on the bivvy chair you've already set up on an uneven surface and adjusted the legs individually requiring grip strength, the ability to pick it up and upend it or to get onto the ground. Pole fishing also requires the ability to hold an increasing weight and manipulate the individual sections together.
Getting cold. Very cold.
Responding to the sound of a bite alarm speedily (carp aren't quick grabbers, they can spend hours just suspiciously nosing around.
Maintaining balance whilst a very strong and most unhappy fish applies random acceleration and you adjust the pressure on the rod to keep it just within the breaking strength of the line, reeling in and letting out or removing individual sections of pole.
Bringing it in. Netting it. Taking it out of the water on an incredibly uneven and slippery surface.
Kneeling down to use a disgorger.
Applying first aid to any cuts of digs on the fish.
Weighing for the facebook photo.
Holding for the facebook photo.
Gently lowering back onto the mat/net.
Carrying back to the water's edge.
Releasing.

And repeat each time, adding rain, wind, Lack of toilet facilities, assorted wildlife, more cold - it's very physically demanding and would at the least cause questions about how poor somebody's mobility is if they can do all of that.

Also - there's a tit load of infections you can get whilst angling - Weil's Disease, assorted waterborne infections, puncture wounds from hooks, scratches, bug bites - whilst she isn't on bloody chemotherapy, as she claimed, it's still not exactly what a hospital would recommend as a pasttime.
I could do it if I have to or really wanted to. Doesn’t mean I’m well enough to use a bus daily. Variable conditions, it’s what you can do most of the time. I manage a night out a few times a year, say 2% of the time.

Also, I get the feeling Carly might be prone to a bit of exaggerating her ill health, call me cynical.

The point is we don’t know where she got this car, it’s not proof of pilfering.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I could do it if I have to or really wanted to. Doesn’t mean I’m well enough to use a bus daily. Variable conditions, it’s what you can do most of the time. I manage a night out a few times a year, say 2% of the time.
Maybe that’s really why she deleted her social media. Her Facebook was full of her fishing 2-3 a week

• Haha
Maybe that’s really why she deleted her social media. Her Facebook was full of her fishing 2-3 a week
Well a woman got done recently, she was doing daily 5km runs!
Also I’m just waiting for someone to see me in the Asda and snitch that I’m “not that ill”.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Any diagnosis of MS is notifiable to DVLA and to have to reapply for your license every three years regardless of how ill you are. It's a bleeping ballache and you can't just do it online 🤬🤬 you'd never know I had MS at all unless I told you, but I'm in the same boat wrt my driving license

• Heart
  • Sad
I think YH went sniffing around again when the Depher story broke

1000012248.jpg

He contacted Whiskers on the same day the story broke. He will be as eager as we are for them to do an episode on her, he may even know, they may have contacted him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
C**** always makes out she doesn’t get enough time to reply to YH, he’s making it clear she’s had a few days.

Reactions: 10
There's another comment on the YH thread saying she's moved. So new car (that could have been obtained perfectly honestly)? Shipped out? WFK.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She was still putting scabby loaves on the drive a couple of weeks ago according to LinkedIn, so if she has moved, it's recent.

Reactions: 8