Carly Burd #6 Stabbed in the back like Judas did to Caesar

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagine? You're the new resident and Carly pops up on your drive with a load of scabby bread in bakery trays, and then people arrive and start rifling through it? I'd call the police.
‘Sorry, new owner, I can’t use Facebook to announce my new address so everyone will just have to keep coming here. Soz!’

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I've been checking for a statement on Spotted. Nothing yet.

As an aside, they have just shared a GoFundMe for someone raising £5k as their partner's van was broken into and all their tools stolen. There is one close up picture of possibly a van door with holes in it, no info on the partner (like not even their name, or their trade) or why their ltd. company doesn't have insurance.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I am imagining Your Harlow as an extremely tenacious terrier holding on to a Carly-shaped tug toy for dear life as she tries frantically to get away while he just will.not.let.go 😂

Good boy!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I am imagining Your Harlow as an extremely tenacious terrier holding on to a Carly-shaped tug toy for dear life as she tries frantically to get away while he just will.not.let.go 😂

Good boy!
Oh I see him as a big dog, sitting at a desk in a dark crammed study. He”d bat Whiskers away with one paw.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I could do it if I have to or really wanted to. Doesn’t mean I’m well enough to use a bus daily. Variable conditions, it’s what you can do most of the time. I manage a night out a few times a year, say 2% of the time.

Also, I get the feeling Carly might be prone to a bit of exaggerating her ill health, call me cynical.

The point is we don’t know where she got this car, it’s not proof of pilfering.

I use the bus daily for work (it's not fun, bloody painful, I've nearly keeled over a few times) but I kind of like food and housing). There is no way on earth I'd be able to manage a night, day or morning fishing, even though I've only ever caught one fish over 2lb - the strength of a pissed off Carp somewhere over *there* <gestures in vague direction of a lake> is something to behold, never mind the getting from the entrance to having a hook dangling over bait in the first place.

Yes, her car could easily be from HR Mobility (plus some extra up front for a nicer one) - but if somebody were to be looking at her claim right now with the fishing, the gardening, the social media activities until the last couple of weeks and everything else (including that she's on biologics now) I don't think she'd have a troublefree renewal. Because she's describing very intensive and physically demanding activities, not just your ordinary doing an online shop, cooking something for tea or going to the doctor's. So I agree that her application will have been gilded somewhat.

Reactions: 4
I use the bus daily for work (it's not fun, bloody painful, I've nearly keeled over a few times) but I kind of like food and housing). There is no way on earth I'd be able to manage a night, day or morning fishing, even though I've only ever caught one fish over 2lb - the strength of a pissed off Carp somewhere over *there* <gestures in vague direction of a lake> is something to behold, never mind the getting from the entrance to having a hook dangling over bait in the first place.

Yes, her car could easily be from HR Mobility (plus some extra up front for a nicer one) - but if somebody were to be looking at her claim right now with the fishing, the gardening, the social media activities until the last couple of weeks and everything else (including that she's on biologics now) I don't think she'd have a troublefree renewal. Because she's describing very intensive and physically demanding activities, not just your ordinary doing an online shop, cooking something for tea or going to the doctor's. So I agree that her application will have been gilded somewhat.
I suppose it depends what she said. She could have a perfectly valid claim for PIP based on impairments to her lower body while being able to do physically demanding activities with her upper body.

The mobility part in particular was obsessed with “can you stand and walk X m” last time I had to help someone with their forms so if she’s claiming she needs to use a wheelchair to get around most of the time, gilded or not, she’d get her 12 points while what she is or isn’t able to do with her upper body or how much energy she has to do those things is entirely irrelevant for the mobility component.

Reactions: 1
We only have her word that the rest of the cash ever went into the CIC. I really hope YourHarlow is following up with the woman who said Carly’s moved.

Reactions: 13
I take it all back, I want Wayne doing a tell all silhouetted interview with his voice disguised like in that Can I Tell You a Secret doc if anybody's seen it, also on iPlayer.

• Haha
Reactions: 7