Carly Burd #6 Stabbed in the back like Judas did to Caesar

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think they will be able to find out any more than we can on where the money has gone unless someone else has knowledge on what she has done with it.

I think only the police will be able to do that as they will be able to get access to her accounts and see where the money ended up. An interview with her would be priceless though and would probably get the police involved.

I very much doubt she will give permission for anyone to look at her accounts. An episode with her would still be good and I'd guess the police would get involved afterwards.
yeah I think all this is fair, I just don't feel entirely comfortable in a state-sponsored take down of an idiot that does nothing to address their own complicity. She's allowed to be an idiot tbh, because we're supposed to be able to trust the BBC can spot an idiot and not amplify them nationally and internationally. Not batting for iCarlz, I want her investigated properly and publicly so maybe I am looking at it wrong and a scammers ep is a good way to do just that! I also like the BBC and think it's important!

Reactions: 7
yeah I think all this is fair, I just don't feel entirely comfortable in a state-sponsored take down of an idiot that does nothing to address their own complicity. She's allowed to be an idiot tbh, because we're supposed to be able to trust the BBC can spot an idiot and not amplify them nationally and internationally. Not batting for iCarlz, I want her investigated properly and publicly so maybe I am looking at it wrong and a scammers ep is a good way to do just that! I also like the BBC and think it's important!
The BBC also amplified James Anderson so it’s fairly equal really. They have a lot of looking inward to do about platforming him back in the day, along with Carlz and Jack Monroe too.

James though is objectively far worse than Carly. Yes, Carly has taken £250k and made inflated claims which is wrong but James has preyed on and used vulnerable people for his own gain and damaged people’s houses with his shoddy work. Don’t know about anyone else but I’d rather someone just took my £100 and fucked off with it than take my £100 and use it to breach someone’s privacy while doing shoddy work that will cost them a fortune in the long run and smoking while doing it around gas pipes.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
So what's the money going to be spent on? :unsure:
---
oh wow there's 44 comments already on the YH FB post

1716135312100.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
So what's the money going to be spent on? :unsure:
---
oh wow there's 44 comments already on the YH FB post

View attachment 2945556
LOL 68 yo with tampons reminds me of NASA sending Sally Ride to space with 100 tampons.

(if I’m being fair just because the 68 doesn’t need them doesn’t mean there isn’t anybody else in the household who might but I suppose that’s the sort of thing you’d check before preparing the package 🤷‍♀️)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I mean it’s funny but it’s also really bleeping disgusting. That’s not a food parcel. It’s an insult. Giving people things they neither want nor need isn’t kindness, it’s dumping your tit on them.
and adds grist to the claims that the bags of plenty (well, if you could call them that) being shown on the socials were not what was necessarily going out

Reactions: 17
1716143365740.png

another squig I don't think I've seen before (although maybe we have) tagging in their mate/partner/relative/whatever

• Wow
Reactions: 10
This Facebook post blew up like none before. 67 comments in 5 hours. And with Depher still fresh in the memory no doubt.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She was clearly hoping that everyone would shut up and forget about her if she wasn't active on social media.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just throwing it out there… could the shiny car be as a result of high rate mobility component of DLA?

Reactions: 8
Just throwing it out there… could the shiny car be as a result of high rate mobility component of DLA?
I agree that “shiny new car” isn’t exactly firm evidence of her misappropriating charity cash.

If she shows the remaining £160k resting in a bank account/s then all the speculation will 💨 fart away like Wayne in the morning

Reactions: 15