Carly Burd #6 Stabbed in the back like Judas did to Caesar

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they are doing it as a series, she has to be!
I agree, she needs constant praise and attention and she's given that all up by removing herself off social media.

She is just posting photos of fish and bread, which fits as she sees herself as Jesus.

Depher knew this was coming, if one is about her then she will know that as well.

Reactions: 10
A photo of something which has memory problems and an offensive smell holding a fish.
It's an expensive business, that Carp Catching. Incredibly expensive, especially when you start looking at buying into a private syndicate lake. Could easily run into tens of thousands if not well over a hundred grand.

• Wow
I didn't realise the Depher story had gone mainstream, that's my morning wasted sorted :m

Reactions: 9
I didn't realise the Depher story had gone mainstream, that's my morning wasted sorted :m
I‘ve just been catching up on the thread. I really want to tweet the BBC saying ‘now go and do Carly Saltbae’!

• Heart
1715861908653.png

Please please can Carly Burd be next on the grifter takedown list.

At least hope she's sitting at home today seeing how the depher guy has been exposed, and shitting herself, and decides to come clean of her own volition about where the money's gone.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wish we knew what will be happening and if this scams and sandals series will be one a week and whether C**** will be covered.

She was getting enough people standing up for her and the delete button for those who said anything negative. Taking herself off Facebook was sudden and it's been a while now so something most have triggered that.

There is enough evidence that would make for good watching. The wait to see if she is going to get her own episode will be agony.

Reactions: 7
I want them to do an episode, just so I can read the comments on Spotted In Harlow. Donna- the BBC are doing a libel, how many people have they fed anyway?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The change of objects is now on Companies House. She added an object for the "schools project" but did not remove any of the obselete objects around leasing an allotment from Harlow Council. It might be she didn't know what she was doing and didn't realise.

1716043316572.png

This makes no sense. Why would you tell Harlow that you are also doing something else?

• Haha
The change of objects is now on Companies House. She added an object for the "schools project" but did not remove any of the obselete objects around leasing an allotment from Harlow Council. It might be she didn't know what she was doing and didn't realise.

View attachment 2943635

This makes no sense. Why would you tell Harlow that you are also doing something else?
BIB: 100% most certainly true 😬

I imagine that if she did somehow summon half a clue as to what she was doing, she sent the resolution to Harlow Council in the spirit of “See? I don’t need you! I can do this all WITHOUT YOU so ya boo sucks”. I can see her being motivated to do things out of spite.

She’s very quiet. What’s happening??

BIB: 100% most certainly true 😬

I imagine that if she did somehow summon half a clue as to what she was doing, she sent the resolution to Harlow Council in the spirit of “See? I don’t need you! I can do this all WITHOUT YOU so ya boo sucks”. I can see her being motivated to do things out of spite.

She’s very quiet. What’s happening??
Unlike several of the other grifters in the social media-verse, Carlz does at least seem to have the sense to go quiet when the heat is on grifters. Rather than try to centre herself in the drama like most of the others.

Reactions: 11
Her problem is what she did is very easy to see and prove. She raised money for something and didn't do it. She doesn't have an explanation for that and most of the money is still missing.

Reactions: 15
I’d rather the BBC support and amplify the work of Your Harlow than go in with a docu straight off the bat tbh, especially as they’re complicit in her reaching such a wide audience and have done no due diligence since. Build public interest because there is public interest. That also leaves the door open for a more panorama style investigation further down the line depending on what they uncover - they should be genuinely seeking answers re the missing money, not just hanging her out to dry for iPlayer clicks. All imo!

Reactions: 16
I’d rather the BBC support and amplify the work of Your Harlow than go in with a docu straight off the bat tbh, especially as they’re complicit in her reaching such a wide audience and have done no due diligence since. Build public interest because there is public interest. That also leaves the door open for a more panorama style investigation further down the line depending on what they uncover - they should be genuinely seeking answers re the missing money, not just hanging her out to dry for iPlayer clicks. All imo!
I don't think they will be able to find out any more than we can on where the money has gone unless someone else has knowledge on what she has done with it.

I think only the police will be able to do that as they will be able to get access to her accounts and see where the money ended up. An interview with her would be priceless though and would probably get the police involved.

I very much doubt she will give permission for anyone to look at her accounts. An episode with her would still be good and I'd guess the police would get involved afterwards.