Carly Burd #6 Stabbed in the back like Judas did to Caesar

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I suppose it depends what she said. She could have a perfectly valid claim for PIP based on impairments to her lower body while being able to do physically demanding activities with her upper body.

The mobility part in particular was obsessed with “can you stand and walk X m” last time I had to help someone with their forms so if she’s claiming she needs to use a wheelchair to get around most of the time, gilded or not, she’d get her 12 points while what she is or isn’t able to do with her upper body or how much energy she has to do those things is entirely irrelevant for the mobility component.

Fishing's a whole body activity. That's my point - it's very demanding in a way that wouldn't convince an assessor that the participant needs HRM and/or HRC.

Reactions: 3
Fishing's a whole body activity. That's my point - it's very demanding in a way that wouldn't convince an assessor that the participant needs HRM and/or HRC.
The motability scheme literally advertise fishing as one of the things it can enable you to do:

I agree on HRC but mobility is totally seperate.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Pip is the least “black and white” of benefits in my opinion. I really don’t care about CarlyGPT’s pip. Where’s the £160k?

Reactions: 19
I really was hoping for a flurry of activity in this tale after the Depher stuff.

The BBC will have definitely seen here though, the beauty of here is our archiving and indexing. hopefully they stuck around looking for further inspo.

Reactions: 8
More trickling in on the latest YH article

This person is talking about the saltening and also tagging loads of people.

5B1123A6-744D-4A33-BD92-73444B46BA9F.jpeg

Sad one on the online article
47C1AE1E-D583-4CA7-A3E5-E567D5353330.jpeg

I feel so sorry for all the people she duped. Even Donna.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
No edit to the latest YH piece with a response from Whiskers. They were quick to respond last time

Reactions: 5
No edit to the latest YH piece with a response from Whiskers. They were quick to respond last time

I suspect they may no longer be representing her, but then I guess they would have replied with that.

I'm eager to see if another episode of scams and scandals will drop tomorrow morning..

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I suspect they may no longer be representing her, but then I guess they would have replied with that.

I'm eager to see if another episode of scams and scandals will drop tomorrow morning..
Carly held her Special Resolution general meeting at the address occupied by Whiskers.

Whiskers Office.png

• Wow
Reactions: 8
"who says you can't grow indoors if you don't have a garden"

well when I lived in a flat, I quite liked being able to see out of my windows

• Haha
Reactions: 16
"who says you can't grow indoors if you don't have a garden"

well when I lived in a flat, I quite liked being able to see out of my windows
Same. I live in a flat now and don't have windowsills in the sitting room or main bedroom. The bathroom and toilet have opaque glass and so I don't know if enough light comes in. I'm banned under the lease from having window boxes, in case they fall and hurt someone.

• Heart
Reactions: 6