Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Anicecuppa

I'm watching her as we speak as well as reading here.
She's one of them who really pisses me off but i can't not watch her 🤦🏼‍♀️ why do i do it to myself? There's just something about the way she talks?!? what is it?....help a girl out.
Hate watching is a thing ! You're probably subliminally invested in how she's doing 😀😅

Anicecuppa

The thing with Tattle is you don't have to explain why you feel a certain way we're not here to judge the members ,the thread is about Carla not the people that post here .
This is true which is why it's a shame you can't say something positive without being jumped on yet speculation or anything negative is run with

happyland

She’s completely putting up the wrong calories she’s trying to say this breakfast is 141 calories I think the sausage alone would amount to that
the voice over was wrong but the daily total seems to be correct

Yes it was ,unless it was a genuine mistake on her part but I'd doubt that lot (weekly amount) amounted to a 1lb gain unless her matabolism has increased .
she's only 222 calories over per day on average when you divide the weekly total by 7 - to loose 1lb you need to burn about 3500 calories according to google - she's only gone over by about 1600 for the week so 1lb is about right

monga

VIP Member
I think you only have to look at Carla at her biggest and you'd know she'd qualify ,especially with the fluid in her legs and feet ,She's probably got a host of underlying conditions attributed to her obesity .

YoMamma!

okay i jut watching Carla's latest blog and she is talking about the author Judy Blume and Carla said Judy died a few years back which shock me because I thought she was still alive and looking around the net she seem to be very much alive. I am confused, has she died or is she alive.
Just copy and pasted this from Wiki:
Blume died on September 20, 2020. Shortly after her separation, she met Thomas A. Kitchens, a physicist. The couple married in 1975, and they moved to New Mexico for Kitchens' work.

That's the ONLY thing i can see about it tho.

Boredom In The Balearics, Mediocrity in Majorca, Sedentary in Spain - take your pick. How can you make a holiday vlog boring? How?? Too many underarms and feet in this for my liking. Eewh. I am at a loss to know why Lexx and Nat put on baby voices? Nat sounded so much better when she was talking about the book she read in a normal voice. Of course to add to the boredom the same waffle song is used, heaven forbid she should try and find an alternative piece of royalty free music. Wouldn't entice me to go in the slightest - yawn.
I've said this before.
The voices are just awful and unnecessary.
The theme tune gets right on my tits.

Puddypants

Chatty Member
Thought Lexx was gay?

I think the reason Carla is probably losing weight is because before her diet her eating was out of control. She ate from the moment she got up until she went to bed. I once saw her eating a huge pizza at gone 10 o clock at night, and that was after everything she’d gorged during the day. Eventually, she will have to drop her calorie intake to continue to lose weight. It is bloody hard. I’m trying to lose a stone on 1400 calories a day using Nutracheck. Not much progress so far 😂
Not sure where you got the idea Lexx is gay.She has mentioned ex male partners in the past.She may be bi I'm not sure but definitely not gay

EdwardNigma

Well as she shows her shop everywhere maybe just maybe if that bothered wait for her to list and report as not allowed to sell used reusable nappies on ebay as she has said before in the past!!!!!!
eBay allow the sale of reusable nappies. They literally have a used section for them.

happyland

All good and happy as a pig in s%%t until you dare to have a different opinion. All those who love her are welcome to her but look out for the bus she is driving ready to drive over you.
From the way that sentence is typed it sounds like you know Carla and have experienced this first hand ? if you know anything please do share!

Justmyopinion19

Poor person who commented negatively on her latest haul is getting slammed. Basically Carla purchased reusable nappies and is selling them for a profit and a viewer commented it was bad Carla was selling the nappies for a profit when somebody who needed them could use them and not one person agreed with the viewer, they all sided with Carla. Personally if I picked up bargain reusable nappies I would donate them to a woman's shelter so I get what the viewer was saying.
Well as she shows her shop everywhere maybe just maybe if that bothered wait for her to list and report as not allowed to sell used reusable nappies on ebay as she has said before in the past!!!!!!

Anicecuppa

You and Happy land really need to get together, a bit like Carla and Caroline, then you could swap stories about floor cleaners and trips to the vets, cause that about sums up the weekly vlogs, this week's was 40 mins of eBay wrapping! #lazyfilming
Aren't they all though. I watch a few different vloggers because I'm nosy I guess, and it's always the mundane stuff as well as the interesting stuff because that's what life is.
Like I said, I don't watch the hauls or ads so can't comment on the floor cleaners....that's just not my kink, but as an animal lover I'm always happy to hear about the health and well-being of pets.
Meh, each to their own but there's no need to slag off people who actually enjoy what they chose to watch whilst enjoying a coffee/tea/gin....

Well yes, we could all never watch again and never express a negative opinion but for me it feels a bit like I've left a cult and I can't understand why other people can't see it. The 'friend mail', birthday gifts (even if you love her you have to admit that she mentions her birthday A LOT), when her sales are low, she will sell tat to her viewers, the begging bowl, the way she will endorse absolutely anything. And still people will watch and tell her how great she is. I saw yesterday that she has taken the number of likes and dislikes off her waffle. A very Mrs M move. The tide is turning .
Yeah I kind of know what you mean about a cult. I used to love watching a family vlog which is now completely different to how it started, I can't bear to watch it any more because it's pandemonium but do sometimes pop into their tattle page to see what's occuring !

Last edited:

happyland

Sorry Carla if you're under twenty stone just call me Mary Berry! I need those scales now! Absolutely not, the food diary is way off, still using the 231 calories rot! Why not just say 230? Yes, she has lost weight, yes, she tries but no she is not under 20 stone and she will have to be less defensive about those of us who truly believe that! I've been there, done that and I know my size and shape reflects a certain weight. Carla's doesn't. She'll still be trying to convince her Kofi people that even after losing 14 stone she still needs to wear a size 26 top!

i think its time we sent her some new scales Arty! them fancy smart ones she got from amazon are clearly faulty! bless she thinks she's lost all this weight when she probably hasn't

arty123

Chatty Member
Oh that cleaning video had me heaving, and done it all in bare feet omg!! I can literally smell wet dogs just looking at that vlog. Plus what exactly do her two twentysomething kids do?? Bet her son sleeps in the tent! It's a shame it takes some visitors to prompt this, believe me I'm no Mrs Hinch but it doesn't take much to keep a small house tidy, less time eating out and a bit more with a duster, job done!

happyland

okay i jut watching Carla's latest blog and she is talking about the author Judy Blume and Carla said Judy died a few years back which shock me because I thought she was still alive and looking around the net she seem to be very much alive. I am confused, has she died or is she alive.
I've just had a look, and i think she was mean to say she had stopped writing perhaps ? her last book was in 2015

strawberrybonbon

Chatty Member
But she only started on Tuesday so its not a week. Any excuse for a pig out.
Yep, any excuse, but after what I saw she served up to those dogs earlier, I am disgusted. I know people who give their dogs nutritious vet approved food, not that slop. No wonder they all just left it in the bowls.

279388300_1367789080392721_2727314659644297317_n.jpg

Last edited:

adw2007

Chatty Member
Those youtube stats are really interesting - thanks Monga. The Sunday lives consistently are her lowest watched videos which may be why she has made the hauls separate. They even get less views than her ads!
Does it count viewers who are watching live though in the final total, or just those watching after the fact? Either way its still low compared to the rest of the channel.
Interesting to see that the most watched videos are the waffles and the hauls (sometimes beaten by the calorie crush). Also if the Saturday video is reselling related it gains more views than a non reselling one. I assume most of the "core audience" in that case must be resellers or at least interested in it.
The top 20 viewed videos on the channel are all waffles except the clean with me video in 7th place (and a Devon video that replaced a waffle one week).