Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Anicecuppa

A more unique opinion! Get you! Typical Carla fan right there! The rest of us will just laugh into our huge Subway salads!
Well I enjoy the weekly blogs and I also enjoy enjoy a Subway. I don't enjoy hauls or lives so I don't waste my time watching them. It's simple really. Why would you put yourself through it ? 🤣😅

monga

VIP Member
the voice over was wrong but the daily total seems to be correct

she's only 222 calories over per day on average when you divide the weekly total by 7 - to loose 1lb you need to burn about 3500 calories according to google - she's only gone over by about 1600 for the week so 1lb is about right
Carla's a woman that suffers with severe fluid retention ,the salt content in those meals is staggering added to the fact she was hormonal so 1lb gain doesn't seem realistic to me.

gossgal

VIP Member
Correct me if i'm wrong did she say she got a discount code but would use it herself arnt discount codes for the viewers and not for your own purpose :unsure:

preciousstone

Chatty Member
Just an observation , is that new bike of hers strong enough ? serious question.it looks too narrow ( frame wheels) for her . Surely a sturdier bike would have been more appropriate to carry such a large bulk ?

she's doing ever so well to cut down from nearly 28 stones . I'm concerned the metal might buckle and there might be a catastrophe of some sort.

YoMamma!

Notice how carla has cut out the parts where she looks away from the camera during her introduction on the charity shop hall because it was mentioned on here she must be conscious of it now.😂🤦🏼‍♀️

On a positive note. I do like her on this video.

happyland

More excuses from Carla as to why she’s only lost half a pound this week. I’m not knocking her amazing weight loss but we all know why she’s at a standstill. Too many meals out, and you can only guess how many calories is in a meal. So could be way over her allowance. I think truthfully her motivation has gone. We’ve all been there.
She's using an app on the phone that has all the calories on it pre set for most places, i think it is called nutracheck ? seems to be £23 a year

Puddypants

Chatty Member
Hi all! Hope you all had a lovely Christmas and most of all I hope you all managed to enter Carla's competition. I hear they took IT staff from Bristol Airport air traffic control to fix the problem which is exactly the right course of action.
Great catch on the J Savile stuff. I have always thought that both Lexx and Carla are as thick as pig shit but surely Carla understands that it is a terrible look for her channel if she is trying to attract #ads.
Lexx tries so so hard to be edgy. She goes on about her favourite book being Lolita ( middle aged weirdo obsesses about underage 'nymphets') but in reality she is a middle aged woman living at home with her mummy and cats (and vibrators). She flirts with Josh and Ste because they are gay / married and so there is no risk of rejection. She seems deeply unhappy with herself and her lonely life. Funnily enough she does seem to hero worship her older sister who on the face of it has the sort of conventional life she would despise - husband, kids, goes shopping for a shed. If you want a laugh, check out her arty films on her channel. Unintentionally comedic.
I predict Carla will carry on as usual in 2022. Gaining and losing the same 2 pounds, advertising ugly leggings, laughing the same fake laugh, fidding with her stupid fringe and treating Nat like her unpaid bag carrier / camera assistant. Oh yes, and complaining about the people in a dark corner of the internet who insist on calling her out on her greed.

I am pretty sure he works for HMRC so is a civil servant.
He doesn't I can assure you

happyland

that's probably how her dog got attacked the other month, she blamed the other owner but if you let a pack of three off their leads it will spook other dogs!
she clearly explained all her dogs were on leads walking down the footpath next to a road when they got attacked by a dog who slipped its lead.... so yes the other dog owner was quite clearly in the wrong.. but yes i agree 100% she's a lazy pet owner as the dogs only get taken to the park twice a day and not more!

Diets should be nothing but salad boiled rice and grilled chicken! and definitely NOT cream cakes!

monga

VIP Member
They’re not crowns, its a false teeth plate. She’s filmed in bed without them in. The only three of her own teeth are the three stained ones in the middle.
Well clearly decayed then if there not even there but what’s the black along the gum line unless they’re rotten too?
DB63F43D-38CB-4B5D-BC42-7A68F7FFF8D0.jpeg

TheresaGreen

The Joke stems from something Carla said on one of her Sundays lives, she slipped up with names and ended up mentioning JS - the decoration was a dark humoured gag gift about her mistake.
The joke stems from here:-

Watch from 1h16m in.

So it seems, that from then on keeping the bauble displayed is Carla’s only “crime” with regard to Jimmy Saville.

Tallahassee

As a generalisation and this applies to most youtubers, when people see they can monetise on YouTube and get paid to show things (Yes I know Carla hasn't) I think they lose touch with who they set out to be when they first started and it becomes an "keep the people happy and earn a buck along the way".

No buddy was not insured due to health/age. I think that the owners of the dog who attacked him did originally offer to pay half but when she went round with the bill was told to get lost.

And to make a connection with your "giving" remark. Some members may recall the time that a gentleman viewer started sending her cash, literally notes in the post. I think she was embarrassed and gave the first lot to charity/food bank but the person kept sending more and saying its for her. Bless her I do think she was very embarrassed buy that and by the fact it was to be opened live, and quite clearly didn't want that happening.

Her bicycle was from her mum and if she's bought it with every good intention of helping her with fitness/weight then I'm glad :)

As for Hyacinth with her spreadsheets and Patreon, no wonder she won't get a job when she can make money off of sitting around all day saying its too hot.

Lexx, well... an acquired taste I think :)
Oh do shut up defending the money grubber . You're an arse Licker these days since she called you out and you made a grovelling apology!

preciousstone

Chatty Member
This lady has serious food issues she looks like she eats like she'll never see food again! I thought it was very telling that she couldn't even bring herself to screenshot or film her birthday weekend food, 8000 calories omg!! An Olympic weight lifter wouldn't put that amount away in a weekend! She keeps saying that she's not reducing her baseline calories, if not now, then when? You've reached your plateau and it's not working anymore! If I hear, "I can do this!" one more time, also those dogs are slobbering over every plate of food, yuck!

What 8000 calories????? I missed that, will go take a look.

katt

okay i jut watching Carla's latest blog and she is talking about the author Judy Blume and Carla said Judy died a few years back which shock me because I thought she was still alive and looking around the net she seem to be very much alive. I am confused, has she died or is she alive.

monga

VIP Member
Her teeth aren't decayed,there are no holes and no gum recession.They are stained and discoloured from the brown and the acid of the Pepsi Max.She'd be better off drinking out of a straw
Her teeth are clearly decayed she looks like she's had crowns put over some of them on the left when she smiles you can clearly see where the crown has slipped and the black stump at the gumline she may not always have consumed diet drinks, at her biggest she may have went for the full suger version.