Carla Jenkins larger than life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carla is a reseller on ebay. She trawls the car boot sales and charity shops. Her friends are mainly resellers.. Inc the lovely, sweet Lexx ( youtube name is Badbiscuit) with whom she often does 'Lives' on YouTube.

In another World I doubt Lexx would have anything to do with being 'bullied' by Carla, but Carla can't seem to help herself and continues to use poor lexx for her own ends. It's All in the body language folks.

Carla has a larger than life personality. She is quick witted and at times, very very funny.

Love her, or dislike her.. Those sub numbers are rising and I dare you to get through an entire blog without thinking about getting a take out, or at the very least making a cake. Food glorious food.

Reactions: 4
Carla is a reseller on ebay. She trawls the car boot sales and charity shops. Her friends are mainly resellers.. Inc the lovely, sweet Lexx ( youtube name is Badbiscuit) with whom she often does 'Lives' on YouTube.

In another World I doubt Lexx would have anything to do with being 'bullied' by Carla, but Carla can't seem to help herself and continues to use poor lexx for her own ends. It's All in the body language folks.

Carla has a larger than life personality. She is quick witted and at times, very very funny.

Love her, or dislike her.. Those sub numbers are rising and I dare you to get through an entire blog without thinking about getting a take out, or at the very least making a cake. Food glorious food.
I love Carla. She’s so down to earth. She’s just like me, fringe and roots struggle. Eats crap, a tad lazy but very very funny. Her Bristolian accent is fantastic. She’s a caring daughter and loyal friend. I think she’s just great!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I love watching her, I think,she gets bad rap sometimes for calling a spade a spade but I cant see anything wrong with that.
I grew up in Clevedon and Bristol though overseas now, and love the accent, humor and the glimpses of Portishead etc.
Anyone who looks after her dogs, Mum, kids the way she does cant be all bad and she's honest about her life and home instead of pretending to be constantly full of energy and on the go the whole time.
Cripes....I sound like a real fan girl. I'm far too old for that 😂

Carla calls Tracey Emin a skank because of her messy bedroom with crap everywhere. Ahem. People in glass houses Carla. Nat could be quite the artist too by the looks of things.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It may just be me as a lot of people do this but it seems distasteful that she is now posting a YouTube video on Mondays where she is bragging what she buys at charity shop then what she can sell it for online, I am sorry but you should not be making a profit out of charity shops or if you do you should not be bragging about it.

Reactions: 3
It may just be me as a lot of people do this but it seems distasteful that she is now posting a YouTube video on Mondays where she is bragging what she buys at charity shop then what she can sell it for online, I am sorry but you should not be making a profit out of charity shops or if you do you should not be bragging about it.
I agree. It seems totally morally wrong to bulk buy things really cheaply in order to sell on again as it's stopping people who really need them from accessing them. They really have no chance when all these re sellers are swooping in with their cash.
Also I don't believe that the people donating goods expect them to be bought in order to sell on again

Also I don't believe that the people donating goods expect them to be bought in order to sell on again
Well .This hits the nail on the head !

It made uncomfortable viewing when , on one of her recent reselling videos ,she picked up some items from a roadside 'helping' box...there was at least a necklace. Really ?? Really ? you stopped your car and grabbed at least one item from a box at the side of the road ??? The generousity Intended was to make other's feel good ...not for greedy buggers to enjoy another pub meal/ m and s food ffs!!!

• Wow
It looks like i got sprung big time, on her charity youtube upload today she address exactly what I said on here last week but she did not name this site but you can tell she read my comment.
Also she try to justified it but there was really no justification.

It looks like i got sprung big time, on her charity youtube upload today she address exactly what I said on here last week but she did not name this site but you can tell she read my comment.
I saw that. I thought her explanation made a lot of sense, and I've changed my opinion now as it enables her to be independent of benefits so that has to be good.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She's being very defensive is the low key beggar...like youve hit a raw nerve , or something.

• Angry
BOLLOX! Loads of people do it. Not only that but why shouldn't they. It's a SHOP selling items at a price they choose. Charity shops aim is to MAKE MONEY FOR THEIR CHARITY

Charity shops were never ever set up for people on benefits!

Well .This hits the nail on the head !

It made uncomfortable viewing when , on one of her recent reselling videos ,she picked up some items from a roadside 'helping' box...there was at least a necklace. Really ?? Really ? you stopped your car and grabbed at least one item from a box at the side of the road ??? The generousity Intended was to make other's feel good ...not for greedy buggers to enjoy another pub meal/ m and s food ffs!!!
Don't watch then.
Seriously you lot with this opinion really piss me off. When you donate items to a charity shop do you even give a tit who has it next? I've never given it a second thought. I give to charity shops so the charity can make money and i declutter things that can be resold instead of putting it in a bin.

She's being very defensive is the low key beggar...like you've hit a raw nerve , or something.
No......she's defending herself. Which she has the right to do if you are mocking her publicly, anonymously on a website.

Like she says. If you don't like it - switch off and watch something else.

If she was on benefits you'd mock her for that!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
BOLLOX! Loads of people do it. Not only that but why shouldn't they. It's a SHOP selling items at a price they choose. Charity shops aim is to MAKE MONEY FOR THEIR CHARITY

Don't watch then.
Seriously you lot with this opinion really piss me off. When you donate items to a charity shop do you even give a tit who has it next? I've never given it a second thought. I give to charity shops so the charity can make money and i declutter things that can be resold instead of putting it in a bin.

No......she's defending herself. Which she has the right to do if you are mocking her publicly, anonymously on a website.

This^^^^^^

Don't watch then.

Excuse me

I wasn't even going to give this post any attention, but go on then.

No,no..actually I'm too busy between my FRONT LINE shifts to give attention to a defender of a greedy , manipulative ,bullying & lying low key BEGGAR .

Like I say ,on Tattle Gosssip site . IF You Don't like reading here - switch off and read somewhere else.

Edited to state ...please don't waste anymore of my precious time,OK.

ps She wouldn't have got to 27 stones in first place if she'd have remained in regular employment ,not within close proximity to her Fridge and chair 24/7

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.