Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

happyland

I was literally thinking about those saving envelopes last week...we never did see the final verdict did we 😂😂
I guess we assume it didn't go well.
she did an update/final verdict video after following it for 4 weeks. Where she said she was stopping it, and wasn't sure if she would restart it again as it was not working as she wanted it to

Reactions: 1

LookyLou

I said about being kind in the way it was meant, actually being nice to people instead of mean but apparently you are not allowed to say that I hope some of the commenters on here are in the position of needing a bit of kindness one day and none is forthcoming
Wow! Pot/kettle. Case closed.

Anicecuppa

Yes, I've taken my mum to Centerparcs but not really the same. As an adult with their own family - fine.
On holiday with your mum and her 40 something friend - iffy. If he then comes along on weekend visits to your firends, is your gym buddy, features on your youtube opening his birthday presents in a baby voice? If you accompany him when he goes to the doctor? Weird. Inappropriate.
I have adult children. It is our job to make sure our children grow up to lead full and independent lives.

Not a big fan of xenophobia to be honest but you do you.
You're right, it's probably not appropriate now but was funny back in the day. No offense meant, let's get back to slagging off people who we think we know better than we do. Much more PC!

monga

VIP Member
I look at it this way how good would an 80 year old look in the pension queue with a sagging sleeve and jowls covered in ink, ridiculous. In my eyes, but beauty’s in the eye of the beholder if you think you look good that’s all that matters.

happyland

Just can't stand people making excuses!!!! this girl looks permanently embarrassed, it is just that other issues have been prioritized. I had to get dental work during the height of lockdown and if you are prepared to pay it can be done! I earn a low wage but managed it! As,for allergic reactions - lots of alternatives are available, all they have to do is ask! It could be done within a month if they even cared!

Alternative hashtags for latest Instagram post ...#isthatbeingcountediorignored #itllprobablybefiftycalories #mightevenbesugarfree #notevenalifestylechange #puddingaddict #dontforgettofilmit #caloriedeficitmyfoot #pulltheotherone #iignoremyownadvice #whyusehashtags
oh dear i see she's mentioned you in her last Instagram upload! check the hastags!! 😂

• Haha

Tabia

VIP Member
I think she's channeling Lexx.
There is so much that can be said about the mother / daughter relationship. In many ways, Carla completely infantilises her daughter. I wrote before about her GP appt where not only did Carla take her but also came in with her and then filmed it. She relies on Carla for lifts and it is really sad to see her tag along when Carla visits Lexx. They are both middle aged women and she really needs to be finding her own way in life with people her own age. She has been in more and more of Carla's content which is so lazy. Carla knows she won't refuse (unlike her son who she still shoehorns in occasionally).
Nat needs a tooth implant. When I was in my mid 30s I had an accident and lost two teeth. They were not visible unless I laughed or someone was looking at my mouth as I spoke. I had a public facing role and I can honestly say, I thought about it every time I interacted with someone new. It cost me £4k to get two done. I saved for one by selling on eBay which is how I started dabbling in reselling. I asked for cash for my birthday and Christmas. I went without. Every coffee I didn't buy went into my savings account. I put the other half on my card. Carla has a responsibility as a parent to help her (she also has terrible teeth so perhaps it's not a priority for her either). But Carla just wastes money on crap, crap food, tats, home bargains, etc. She could also give her some driving lessons which is what she needs to be more independent and perhaps get a better job.
I hate watching them. I hate seeing Nat wasting her best years. FFS who spends their birthday at the fucking zoo (a very strange choice for people who say they love animals).
Carla says that Nat is her best friend. She isn't. Best friend relationships are equal. You are her mother and need to do some bloody parenting.
I haven't had my coffee yet - can you tell!
The thing is, all the money she’s spent on hideous tattoos could have gone towards getting her tooth fixed.

correction *

she's lost 7 almost 8 stone now eating out regularly
Half right. She's lost 6 nearly 7 stone but yes she does eat out regularly.
I'm trying to think back to last year. I think the takeaways were less regular and she made better choices. Plus of course, pubs and restaurants were closed. She's been losing and gaining the same 4 pounds over and over again recently.

TheresaGreen

We all take a shower, we all clean our teeth. I don’t need to see a fat woman from Bristol doing it.

If she doesn’t film it, does it not happen?

Perhaps the teeth cleaning clip was to combat the comments of how rough her teeth looked on her holiday Q&A
10166BA4-F5F5-4E52-AA55-BE3E7EE509B0.jpeg

The clean looking ones either side of the three manky ones are her false teeth plate.

I’d like to see her swim the Bristol Channel, but it would probably take her longer to squeal her way into the sea, inch by flabby inch, than it would to swim it!

strawberrybonbon

Chatty Member
It's not gossip about saville, people knew for years what he was doing. second clip is celebs making jokes about saville, long before this all became public, ie they all knew, disgusting.

arty123

Chatty Member
I see the comments from this thread got a mention in her latest video 😂
Yeah, she provides all the ammunition, the thread fires it and then she comes on and moans about it. Good luck to the Kofi supporter who provided the £20 for her humungous cake (thought that was to support the channel not the sweet tooth!) Those greasy cold breakfasts are nasty but they're now referred to as brunch.

Anicecuppa

nothing off limits then? Maybe bring out the Christmas decorations again? Carla wouldn't know a joke if it came up and hit her!😅
Well. Supporting JS is one thing but a joke about a leg falling off is a strange thing to take offense against as it is very rare an unlucky person suffers from a condition where their legs literally and randomly fall off.